Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, youngnwildx said:

the way happiness is a butterfly is gonna be the new candle in the wind :hype:

Normans influence is never ending. 

Mfhp.gif

I don’t care, the live version of BUS with those live drums SLAPS! It’s so moody.

Anyway

Stans got arrested out on the lawn
They might be breaking down after this song
Will they still love her long after she’s gone?
Did they see it coming all along? 
Cause breaking down slowly is the right thing to do
Stans love her only but she’s making them blue
So don’t play them country like you always do
It’s hard to be a negative Nancy but it’s the right thing

5 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

I doubt it. I think she would've mentioned that RCS is a collaboration with Nikki Lane when she announced the album name and unrealistic release date. We know she's working on two albums since she mentioned it in a tweet last year, so I think RCS is one of them and this country album is the other.

While this makes the most sense I always hoped one album she was talking about was the cover album :bebe:

I know a lot of people want to say “cover album cancelled!” But she did just talk about it in a recent interview so I still have hope. Maybe she doesn’t consider it an album since it’s all covers? Maybe she didn’t consider her dual album with Nikki as an album? 

so many questions that will probably never be answered :oprah2:

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

She’s going to do a full country album with Nikki. Do you still think RCS is a trap hip hop album? Please :brows:

shes just doing charity for that fad. She literally said "i dont wanna be here" on yesterdays show:hottie: Rcs is a trap hip hop album by daddy Rick period

3 hours ago, Nikogo said:

so many questions that will probably never be answered :oprah2:

this is the thing that’s sending me. 

we have: 

-country duet album w nikki

-rock candy sweet

-American classics and standards album

-country/folk covers album 

-behind the iron gates 

it’s like are any of these the same thing? Are they all seperate? We will truly not know until time moves on and we get or don’t get these things, and it’s the not knowing whether or not any of these things will actually ever even see the light of day that makes it the most exhausting lol 

5 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

this is the thing that’s sending me. 

we have: 

-country duet album w nikki

-rock candy sweet

-American classics and standards album

-country/folk covers album 

-behind the iron gates 

it’s like are any of these the same thing? Are they all seperate? We will truly not know until time moves on and we get or don’t get these things, and it’s the not knowing whether or not any of these things will actually ever even see the light of day that makes it the most exhausting lol 

I think the country album with Nikki was recorded somewhere alongside the American Standards one (which has folk and country covers). The covers led to new songs I think. It seems like she has three unfinished albums at the moment, not counting RCS (if it is indeed a separate project)

19 hours ago, uvbabe said:

I would like more of some MTWBT energy like a girl cult w daisy crowns, white summer dresses, barefoot over the grass. You know that kind of The Virgin Suicides vibe... defending trees, sisterhood, daydreaming. 

Everything this!! She also gave us a taste of this with the Pawn Shop Blues video, so gorgeous...imagining an album now where she collaborates with Air. I would love a vibe like that, so moody and mysterious and nostalgic. This is right up her alley and I wish she’d tap into it ❤️tumblr_n3605e1SlU1s3b4h7o1_500.png

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

22 hours ago, ItsaWhale89 said:

I want the dreamy Oh Say Can You See vocals

One of her best songs IMO. That whole album is so special.

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”