Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

46 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

If she is doing something country esque on these upcoming records - I would love to hear something like ghost town by first aid kit

ย 

Stop manifesting country

Something about country Lana just doesn't spark joy to meย :krylie:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

5 hours ago, domandapiano said:

-country duet album w nikki

-rock candy sweet

-American classics and standards album

-country/folk covers albumย 

-behind the iron gatesย 

ย 

itโ€™s like are any of these the same thing? Are they all seperate?

I hold a strong belief that the folk covers album is American Standards and Classics. the others are separate projects.

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

13 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Ok but we need Miley on Rock Candy Sweet, I didn't realise of that until today when Miley commented Lana's last postย 

ย 

Sweetie we don't. We already have Don't Call Me Angel

17 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Ok but we need Miley on Rock Candy Sweet, I didn't realise of that until today when Miley commented Lana's last postย 

we're having nikki instead it's ok cause they basically sound the sameย 

38 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

Something about country Lana just doesn't spark joy to meย :krylie:

Itโ€™s really not my favorite genre even though I really enjoy BUS. I trust her to release solid albums and to make new genres her own, but she still has so much alternative avenues she could go on,ย that country, after folky stuff, is a bit too much, maybe?

I had a dream that RCS was released and the reviews mentioned how RCS and uv have many similarities in sound...No idea what to think of this lmao :toofunny:

๊งแƒฆโŠฑโ™ฅ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth โ™ฅโŠฑแƒฆ๊ง‚

BRILLIANT.gif

Are these dreams that you guys are having omens for something that is coming? Are these messages?ย :crazy:

ย 

ย 

๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’†

10 hours ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

ย 

9 hours ago, Honeysuckle said:

we're having nikki instead it's ok cause they basically sound the sameย 

we donโ€™t need either:eek:

no collabs on RCS plsย 

only The Weeknd collab would be acceptableย :oprah3:

I wish she also collaborated with someone withย a deep male voice, like that of Nick Caveโ€™s, or the late Leonard Cohenโ€™s. It would really go well with the sweetness and femininity of her voice I think.ย 

I also had a dream.. there was a new magazine interview which stated โ€˜I have no idea when the record is coming out me and jack are having a lot of fun with this one,ย maybe it will be done by the end of the yearย ..it has a jazzy honeymoon feel to it with more guitars then Chemtrailsโ€™. ย Something along them lines anywayย ?...so Iโ€™d maybe call it a nightmare.ย ย 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I have to post this somewhere-i noticed that every other Lana album opens up with violins: BTD HM NFR and the next would be RCS so I am excitedย to hearย violins :makeup:if she continues the traditionย 

Are you guys serious? I had my first ever Lana dream last night too, she confirmed RCS for June 1st and started the promo... this is so weird lol our manifesting is working but only in our dreams

10 hours ago, lili said:

I wish she also collaborated with someone withย a deep male voice, like that of Nick Caveโ€™s, or the late Leonard Cohenโ€™s. It would really go well with the sweetness and femininity of her voice I think.ย 

I saw her at Berkeley when she performed with Leonard Cohenโ€™s son,ย Adam, and they had amazing chemistry together. Their voices worked very well also!

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Ladyย [to Laura]: โ€œWhen this kind of fire starts, it isย 
veryย hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.โ€

For this album, i want vocals like the DTWD bridge and raise me upย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย imageproxy.jpg