Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Yeah there is almost no way to gain any insight based off the interactions she’s just had with fans because we don’t have the correct context. 

regarding her currently writing songs, that could mean anything. It could be RCS, it could be something totally different. 

Just now, past the bushes said:

knowing how meeting a celebrity goes, they'll end up asking one or just freezing there and saying hi... :trisha:

if it was me i probably wouldn't end up asking any questions :trisha: someone brave and confident needs to take on the task

sUcVobB.png

So. We know that the vinyl production takes approximately 11 weeks to be done completely, in normal times. Counting from June 1st, the RCS vinyls were sent to press on March 15th, which sounds pretty possible for me. I think we might won

0YnL0Kf.gif

18 minutes ago, Aphrodite said:

Lana confirmed that RCS is an album but we have nothing else sure.

rumors about jack producing it

OMG YESSSSS

Jack producing again? :bye::stareney2:

Well, so long as they finally produce fire and stop producing the snoozefest that was NFR and COCC. Then I'm on board.:makeup2: Also hope she treats this album rollout release with more professionalism and respect. 

Honestly I would prefer Lana to drop RCS without any prior single releases. Just drop the whole thing at once queen

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Tbh I still don't want to believe that Jack is producing RCS...:um: We'll see tho

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

The albums likely mostly done, she said about working out on two albums FOUR months ago.  If there is any validity about the june 1st date...even if it’s delayed a few months I’d expect it to be mastered now and album art done with vinyl pressing starting soon.  If she’s still doing songs now this definitely isn’t coming out till at least august of September earliest. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

ANOTHER JACK ALBUM? YUSSSSSSS HERE FOR THE MELTDOWNS

I WON

tenor.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, youngnwildx said:

manifesting RCS isn't the country album she talked about giphy.gif

I think we would are honestly blessed to have any album just a couple months after Chemtrails.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Just now, ChaoticLipster said:

I think we would are honestly blessed to have any album just a couple months after Chemtrails.  

so true, that means if it really comes out around june, the vinyls should be already sent for processing right? 

lights, camera, acción