Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, DeluluKing said:

:noparty: You are right. It's enough after NFR and COCC. It would be too much to have same thing for the 3rd time.

The way Yosemite saved COCC. Along with WD and the title track. :crying2: Jack isn't gonna outdo that. 

3 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

you know i'm sick of jack but maybe this'll be his last album with her :pray2: 

but also HOW could they have worked on this together with her in LA and him in new jersey/NYC.... something is weird about that

This sounds like an abusive relationship excuse

"Maybe this I'll be the last time" usually means that it won't. You're just lying to yourself to feel better.

Why isn't Antonoff leaving Lana alone and working on Lorde's next album???

Just now, Lustformoney said:

look at the quotes on that tweet. literally everyone is tired of his 2 chords:pls: i was ahead of my time

PLS!!! Some of these kweens still trying to convince themselves that Jack's lame chords are still serving. :suicide:

7 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Can you smell it? The faint subtle wafting of pre-release chaos is settling 

88756-AE3-E236-493-A-A2-E2-529-AF9-EA6-C

this GIF is so suiting for this forum :trisha:

Lanz as Regina of course, watching as chaos unfolds around her with any mere mention of RCS

:trisha:

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

i might actually collapse if this album is jack-only production and not really in a good way

just let it be DTWD bridge hey blue baby i must be stupid for being so happy venice bitch MAC fiily sorta energy but also COMPLETELY different and new and fresh and exciting at the same time and then i can accept it :ma:

sUcVobB.png

1 hour ago, Lustformoney said:

jesus christ jack needs to get a job and leave her alone already

Sorry but it's 100% her going back to him, he has soooooo many pop artists working with/wanting to work with him he's not gonna beg her to work with him. And at the end of the day he creates some of her best music just because he's worked with some mainstream artists I don't know why people here pretend to hate his production on Lana's music xx

FzytWEW.png

Just now, ultralife said:

Sorry but it's 100% her going back to him, he has soooooo many pop artists working with/wanting to work with him he's not gonna beg her to work with him. And at the end of the day he creates some of her best music just because he's worked with some mainstream artists I don't know why people here pretend to hate his production on Lana's music xx

Oh we're not pretending....his sound has haunted me since Lorde released melodrama. Which I ended up liking...but still, it reeks of dirty jack carpets....just muffle...damp...SNOOZEFEST.:suicide:

4 minutes ago, ultralife said:

pretending?:pls: his peak was Nfr, now its just going downhill

4 minutes ago, ultralife said:

I'm not pretending. I really don't like him. I would rather listen to her laptop demos than the majority of the songs from her last 2 albums

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

sounds kinda like someone else is producing it and jack is there just for few songs? at least for me

I think the same. Maybe they got an outtake from their previous work together and put it on RCS? I don’t recall Jack being that involved on Evermore, so I think the same is happening with RCS. Plus she did confirm that CoVID abruptly ended their work on Chemtrails: the window to work on a complete album together would have been very narrow, which they never did in the past.  

Just now, BluebirdXO said:

I'm not pretending. I really don't like him. I would rather listen to her laptop demos than the majority of the songs from her last 2 albums

we spilling TRUTH today!:eartha:

What I'm worried about with Jack producing is that the same chords and melodies will be repeated. We need something fresh and new. Like I said before, Jack is a great producer in his own right, but I don't think he's incredible. He does seem very limited in a lot of aspects, and I'm pretty sure he reuses a lot of techniques with other artists he's worked with besides Lana. This is how originality dies. 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that in January she told Annie that this was the first time she had finished an album (COCC) without having like 4 great songs she wanted for the next album and out of nowhere she's announcing an entire album for June like... Is she on cr4ck or summ? (JK don't suspend me)

Anyway, I love the way we get close to 0 info and everyone interprets it differently...