Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

the best we can do is to have no expectations:oprah3: the bar is on the floor. She cant make anything more stripped back than cocc. Im gonna assume we r getting Cocc v2 just for the sake of my mental health

:oic3:

5 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

the best we can do is to have no expectations:oprah3: the bar is on the floor. She cant make anything more stripped back than cocc. Im gonna assume we r getting Cocc v2 just for the sake of my mental health

I often feel like you are me lmao, SAME :icant:

38 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I think I’m just bored and want RCS news, but all we getting is what she’s up to with Nikki ?

Nature can be a huge inspiration for many artists. This more feet on the ground time that she's having can have a great impact on her music

28 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

honestly i like her in texas, get down and gritty fishing and smoking with the girls wearing cowboy boots, better than LA with only charlie and the beans as a muse

Those beans were a nightmare. How she had the courage to delete the personal sovereignty photo, but let the bean pool???? 

4 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Those beans were a nightmare. How she had the courage to delete the personal sovereignty photo, but let the bean pool???? 

She looked gorgeous in that pic why did she delete it ? :icant:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

i've been torturing myself by trying to make a tour outfit anthology but i was thinking i hope she pulls out more cute outfits in like livestreams and future live performances (goes for COCC and RCS), i miss her vintage dresses too :trisha: she hangs out with nikki who runs a vintage shop right.... hook lana up miss lane

sUcVobB.png

i want lana to shock critics and fans and listeners on the next album by having a song completely a capella and haunting in narrative like a tori amos m+ag - shake and shatter the fucking table 

4 hours ago, HyperVelvet said:

I'll be very surprised if she doesn't drop any snippet :oprah2:

I’m expecting no snippets tbh 

COTCC only had TJF (minus title track teaser in December and the snippet of WD two days before it came out)

she doesn’t seem to tease music anymore (not that I’m complaining, going into COTCC with not even album snippets was super relieving and I’m doing it again for RCS)

"Don’t forget me"

9 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I’m expecting no snippets tbh 

COTCC only had TJF (minus title track teaser in December and the snippet of WD two days before it came out)

she doesn’t seem to tease music anymore (not that I’m complaining, going into COTCC with not even album snippets was super relieving and I’m doing it again for RCS)

I think it’s because she saw us all saying NFR had too many snippets so she quit those and now we’re begging for them again :thumb3:

3 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

I think it’s because she saw us all saying NFR had too many snippets so she quit those and now we’re begging for them again :thumb3:

she doesn’t care about our opinions that much :thumb2: :hype:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, May said:

i really don’t get how we have no insider info at all yet

i feel like the album doesn't even exist lmfao

like her announcing it feels like a fever dream

negAbhB.png

26 minutes ago, May said:

i really don’t get how we have no insider info at all yet

because for once, insiders know nothing. it's kind of refreshing

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

what if there's no preorder she just drops the album digitally.... i mean cocc sold really well in physical copies even Target is out of it and there's like 9 stores in my area :toofloppy: i wanted a second copy of the vinyl for personal reasons but they're just.... non-existent here soooo i'm glad i got it when i did? and it seems like it can't be ordered on the Target website. so i guess cocc was her latest honeymoon where the album won't be easy to find anymore. so how will that effect this album's rollout? i mean we're 56 days away from "release" and there's not a preorder, yet cocc's preorder was a longer time frame... hmmmmm

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole