Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 hours ago, Valium Baby said:

Lana needs new scenery. As much as I love her, country isn't her vibe. Maybe it was when she was Lizzy. But she was more playful and new on the scene back then. Now she's acting like an old woman. She's only in her 30s. 

I just want a Honeymoon type rock album.

One of the fewer things that we can't accuse Lana of is acting like an old lady.There's nothing wrong with slowing down and spending quality time with friends. That does not turn Lana into an old woman. She's just normal

1 hour ago, Valium Baby said:

Lana needs new scenery. As much as I love her, country isn't her vibe. Maybe it was when she was Lizzy. But she was more playful and new on the scene back then. Now she's acting like an old woman. She's only in her 30s. 

I just want a Honeymoon type rock album.

She's literally living her best life, finding balance between serenity and tweeting "nah read what you wrote hoe" at people. 

Please :omfg2:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

not some of yall being mad about a 35 year old woman not wanting to sing to you about her pussy anymore... let it go

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

Ok here its a tea :blush3:

Rock Sweet Candy is read to be relesead. She can add more songs, she still thinking about it, but i dont think she will. Most of the songs are nfr and some cocc scraps with Jack. 

She also on the way to finish a duet album with Nikki. They are writing alot of things toghter.  

June 1st its a impossible date. Even her label have listened the album yet and a plan to release didnt not start.  So i dont think will happen. 

BTW the cocc era isnt dead YET. Maybe 1 or 2 things yet to come. 

Bye ly x

where did you get this info from? 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

Once again u dont have to believe me but i was right all the time :blush3: 

And no i didnt listen to rsc yet. But i thinkg its more agressive sound that didnt fit into chemtrails and she scrapped it and now its putting on another album

Lust For Dead   large.gif

20 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

not some of yall being mad about a 35 year old woman not wanting to sing to you about her pussy anymore... let it go

Not saying there’s anything wrong with not...but why can’t 35 year old women sing about it? She’s still very young, y’all act like she’s 60

5 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Not saying there’s anything wrong with not...but why can’t 35 year old women sing about it? She’s still very young, y’all act like she’s 60

I was going to say the same thing. It's kinda twisted to think that only young women can sing about sex

And I also want to leave this here:

https://www.instyle.com/lifestyle/hump-day-dirty-30s-sexual-prime

8 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

it's not about her age, it's just about the fact that she just doesn't want to...? nobody's saying a 35 year old woman can't sing about her pussy or sex but maybe she doesn't feel like writing about that, or maybe not in the same way she did a decade ago :whatever2:

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

12 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

it's not about her age, it's just about the fact that she just doesn't want to...? nobody's saying a 35 year old woman can't sing about her pussy or sex but maybe she doesn't feel like writing about that, or maybe not in the same way she did a decade ago :whatever2:

Yeah, thank you, this is exactly what I meant, but some people obviously want to read it as "old disugsting 35 year old women should not be allowed to sing about sex and pussy." It probably means a lot to them that someone would say that because they need to tell you they know better as if nobody else besides them does.

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

2 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

Yeah, thank you, this is exactly what I meant, but some people obviously want to read it as "old disugsting 35 year old women should not be allowed to sing about sex and pussy." It probably means a lot to them that someone would say that because they need to tell you they know better.

You're the one who brought age to the table. You could have said the exactly same thing without saying that she's 35

8 minutes ago, surf noir sweetheart said:

i thought she said she couldnt get jack on this album and now ppl r saying he's produced it :toofunny: what should i believe

there’s literally no solid information about who’s producing this record lmao a lot of ppl on here just like to state baseless theories as fact then have 20 page meltdowns over facts they made up in their own heads :awkney:

RVhKIwP.gif