Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

not yall acting like shes some 90 yo nun:uh: when she literally said in the interview from last week that shes getting a good fuck in a bedroom

manifesting an explicit song that we deserve

please give me this info source it's what i need

:smile3:

12 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Hello ladies, did someone mentioned this?? I just looked it up and omg... :defeated:

https://www.google.es/amp/s/genius.com/amp/albums/Lana-del-rey/Rock-candy-sweet

Definitely fan made. Genius is kind of like wikipedia - anyone can edit it, so a lot of people go on there and make stuff up. I've seen it happen with a lot of artists and their fan bases. 

(I do wish some of these tracks were actually going to be on the album though :trisha: also, I've always thought if this is the end and grenadine quarantine were poems)

imageproxy.jpg

i want anger on this album, even soft anger - like she doesn't need to scream even though i'd love it. but there are certain songs she has that are quietly sadly angry and i need some sort of anger whether hard or soft somewhere in here

sUcVobB.png

yall lustforlife always has and always will be a troll :toofunny: every day they wake up and choose violence. just laugh and move on

photo-17716.jpg

o/t: ive been seeing tiktok theories of ppl thinking this is going to be the album of unreleased songs she teased years back :awkney: I really gotta get off that app

RVhKIwP.gif

1 hour ago, honeybadger said:

i want anger on this album, even soft anger - like she doesn't need to scream even though i'd love it. but there are certain songs she has that are quietly sadly angry and i need some sort of anger whether hard or soft somewhere in here

reminded me of noir and i would not mind one bit

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

We're arleady at the part of the era where fake insiders try to soak up attention with the most vague "iNfOrMaTiOn"?

Me, I prefer the wild guesses, the "Regina Sunset"s, the "In the cock in the cock in the cockpit"s. The bold liars who are ready to take a risk.

Not those who try the safe guesses. "She's recording with Nikki. Maybe the album is coming, maybe it's not. There will prolly be CoCc outtakes. Maybe she will still do ANYTHING for CoCc"

Sorry but try again. :noir:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

20 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

not yall acting like shes some 90 yo nun:uh: when she literally said in the interview from last week that shes getting a good fuck in a bedroom

manifesting an explicit song that we deserve

The thing is - that quote was sounding exactly like an old lady or a teenager trying to sound sexually active. It was such an unprovoked "hihi I'm having sex hihi And I'm SO BOLD about it"-answer, I physically cringed when I read it. 

I'm all here for explicit tracks but not if this is the energy she's going for.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I know I keep manifesting sounds very different from each other, but it's only because they would all fit with her so well. Also, the first title...

- Rock Candy Sweet is finished and will be released in June  but  not on June 1st 

- Ben wanted Lana to change the album cover

but she didn't wanted to change it so she fired him & Ed and now Nikki  & Chuck are her managers

- Dealer will be on the album and also an extended version of it with a 48 minute long e-guitar outro in which Lana makes noises like a wild boar 

- The album will be overall witchy:diva:

- Rock Candy Sweet title track is about getting fucked while hard rock music is playing in the background & snorting cocaine from each other bodies 

- There will be a Deluxe Edition with 5 different versions of Boom Like That 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 hours ago, lili said:

I know I keep manifesting sounds very different from each other, but it's only because they would all fit with her so well. Also, the first title...

The first one reminds me heavily of White Dress regarding vocal melodic line and performance. Nice songs btw, thanks for sharing!

3 minutes ago, sjatib said:

The first one reminds me heavily of White Dress regarding vocal melodic line and performance. Nice songs btw, thanks for sharing!

I hadn't thought about it but it does sound alike. Glad you enjoy them, the manifestation in this thread is inspiring.