Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

20 minutes ago, UltraviolentJack said:

i’ve always wanted lana to do a haunting cover of softer, softest since it’s about mommy issues 

It's my favorite Hole song. That would be a dream. 

If we’re having an angry rock moment I’d love a cover of 

It fits the Rock Candy Sweet, it’s a bit bratty but I think it would fit in her media narrative with “wild girl” and she could dial down some of the pace and put more airy vocals.

i need a crumb of info for this album i don't even care if it's fake info at this point giphy.gif

let me ask: what is your DREAM for RCS, no matter how unrealistic?

mine would have to be an album with no jack, but instead mr david kahne himself working in coordination with dan auerbach, rick nowels, and zach dawes... a few tired of singing the blues-y, it's not you it's just me/trees, me and my boyfriend, pretty when you cry-y, raise me up type songs, a few thunder-y type songs, a few oh say can you see etc type songs, some synths here or there, some heavy guitar somewhere, not everywhere, interesting and actually hear-able instruments, no piano flops (key word FLOPS), a few heartbreaking songs, a few angry ones, a sense of fun and life throughout the album, accompanied by PERFECT visuals - not necessary high quality or like the best she's ever had but absolutely perfect for the album, cohesive, dark yet sunny, oceanic, summery, hot and windy, fireworks sparklers oranges and lemons umbrellas sun hats and lemonade iced tea

sUcVobB.png

1 hour ago, agecando said:

If we are getting a cover on this album I really hope is Wicked Game :wub: 

Heart Shaped Box also with her being friends with Courtney I could see her allowing to release a cover of it, I love the live version she did.

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I personally think Lana should keep covers for a covers album. They just take up the real estate of an original song.

I actually like having one cover song on the albums. I liked the cover of For Free as the ending track on Chemtrails oops I said it..

11 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i need a crumb of info for this album i don't even care if it's fake info at this point giphy.gif

I want it to have I Talk To Jesus on the tracklist

One song I've always wanted to hear Lana do a cover of is I'm in the Mood For Love. I think her voice would be so pretty on that song, although it doesn't necessarily match my psychedelic rock, she hangs brightly, heavy drums and electric guitar dream. However, if this is going to be more of a COCC/NFR outtake album, I think a cover of that song would fit in perfectly 

imageproxy.jpg

12 hours ago, honeybadger said:

Rock with Pink Floyd influences

Or

Soft orchestra like Bel Air and Change (I don't know how to call it)

Or

Hyperpop

I don't think that I have to say that I want Jack gone do I?

Spoiler

I just realized how nice would be if Lana covered Another Brick in the Wall, Pt. 3. It could have been her best cover

On 4/7/2021 at 8:17 PM, COCC said:

Lana getting the „extra-points“ in the bedroom

34791033-sick-old-woman-lying-at-bed.jpg

Hide contents

The meme potential of „Lana acting old“ :defeated:

stop i thought this was melodrama

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I want Zach Dawes,  Dan Auerbach  and Rick Nowels in the studio with Lana

lock them in if necessary .. just joking ofc :oopna: 

I want guitar solos and Lana’s ethereal vocals , anger , sadness and vulnerability but amongst all the chaos and in the midst of the album Lana seems to become stronger and her lyrics prove that she is not what others paint her to be

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

6 minutes ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

stop manifesting songs we already have and manifest new brilliant rock ballads, bops, bangers and screamers

bangers screamers and squirters, amen

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me