Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

unpopular but i HATE HATE HATE the hawaiian surf beachy nautical whatever sound:crying:  thats why i hated nfr so much

manifesting trap

unmanifesting ugly hawaiian spongebob music

take that back :biblio:

NFR wasn't even hawaiian/surf apart from fuck it i love you, the album was more desert. hawaiian is like kill kill, mermaid motel, pawn shop blues, hawaiian tropic and wayamaya.

which are all classics by the way 

tumblr_inline_oagx3lHlr41r4komv_500.gif

i love you, but you don't understand me.

I want some surf rock/ Hawaiin  sound but not produced by Jack and not on RCS. We need a different vibe & sound on this album :oprah3:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 hour ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Things I want to hear on RCS
Dealer
Harps ( imagine a harp intro)
Heavy strings by Dan Heath
Heavy drums
Saxophone
A lot of electric guitars
Trap beats & electronical sounds
Sound effects like chirping birds, breaking glass sound , thunderstorm sounds

god bless 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 hours ago, honeymo0n said:

I personally would like to hear something similar to Kill Kill and aka as a whole :wub:

cocc is already out, we need something completely different again

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, honeybadger said:

mmm yes yes yes tropical hawaiian (glam rock). kill kill, the ocean, wayamaya, surf noir classis like pin up galore & trash magic, disco..... surfy hawaiian tropical punch rock

oranges and hibiscus, fireworks and sparklers, ocean crashing and dark sunsets, cocktails with lime, little paper umbrellas, wind in your hair in the car, sunglasses & sunshine, guava and papaya, midnight on the beach :dance::dance::dance:

I'VE BEEN MANIFESTING THIS FOR YEARSSS LORD HEAR OUR PRAYER

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

1 minute ago, COCC said:

Please no more Jack hate :yawn:

jack hate forever and always :creepna3:

lol but personally i'm indifferent to the producer although i'd really like a new one - not specifically because of jack, just because i would love someone different

sUcVobB.png

11 minutes ago, new gods said:

how is cocc similar to aka.. at all :hide:

they both dip their toes into almost folk, almost country but don't. almost pop, but not. aka is much better than cocc but they're the most similar we're going to get from her as far as a sequel to aka

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 hours ago, new gods said:

take that back :biblio:

NFR wasn't even hawaiian/surf apart from fuck it i love you, the album was more desert. hawaiian is like kill kill, mermaid motel, pawn shop blues, hawaiian tropic and wayamaya.

which are all classics by the way 

tumblr_inline_oagx3lHlr41r4komv_500.gif

All r trash but Wayamaya and The greatest were the greatest lose of them all:awk: uglyyy

Unmanifesting the spongebob guitars

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

All r trash but Wayamaya and The greatest were the greatest lose of them all:awk: uglyyy

Unmanifesting the spongebob guitars

You know I'm a big fan of your posts here but you should probably take some time off hun xx :hooker:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I’m so excited for the writing on this record. Chemtrails was amazing in that she really sung about her relationship with herself, which made for a record that was probably her most uniquely personal (not that her previous records were anything less than personal, just that Chemtrails was personal in a different way from her last records) and uniquely intimate. I really hope she continues to examine her life as a whole through the records, as it seems each album does that more increasingly. I admire her commitment to telling her story through her records and I can only imagine this one will dig even deeper than ever before! :typewriter:

42 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Its okay. People also hated Jesus when he told them the truth❤

First you slander Mermaid Motel & the greatest, now you're bringing religion to the table? :oh:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!