Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

19 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

Its okay. People also hated Jesus when he told them the truth❤

Oh hell no....I know some of these hookers aren't seriously trying to come for you...I'll throw hands! :willcut:

19 hours ago, Thunder Corpse said:

You know I'm a big fan of your posts here but you should probably take some time off hun xx :hooker:

tenor.gif

:hooker: #LustForMoneySupremacy 

I need a sign , a hint , a glimpse into the album :cat:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

6 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

What if rcs is an EP? I wouldn’t mind that, I think. It wouldn’t be too far fetched if it really is coming this year, would it?

I don’t think lana will ever make an EP again, Paradise only happened because the label asked her to put out more songs after Born To Die, it was like a commercial strategy.

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

5 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

she is saying one thing then another all the time, which makes it so hard to follow. 
- Annie Mac interview : “I’m tired, I don’t work much after a backlash”/ reveals next album out on June 1 and has songs in the bank with Nikki. 
- Jack: “You are on a path to stripping songs to their most essential”/ Lana: “I asked Jack to go wilder at the end of songs”

- “Pandemic cut short my work with Jack”/ “Jack is on board for songs”

i mean... :delish:

she takes too seriously “I contradict myself, I am large - I contain multitudes”:eek2:

5 hours ago, saith said:

Well actually Lana is working on so many projects at the same time it is confusing (even for her). She announce project before it is fully completed, and sometimes she changes her mind. Let's just say she is enthusiast. Even release dates aren't any confirmation until her label announce it, to be honest.

All those releases have been talked about at the same time :

• White Hot Forever / Chemtrails*
  • Violets
  • Behind the iron gates*
  • Multiple cover albums (I don't know if the Americana*, country and folk albums are different projects honestly but there's at least two of them)
  • The Nikki Collab album
  • Rock Candy Sweet 

Plus there's the Last Shadow Puppets album that might be either part of Rock Candy Sweet (after all, even if she said she worked with Jack for that album, she didn't say only him), or be distilled on multiple projects (we already have California and Miles' Loaded), or the rest might never see the day of light.

And sometimes a song goes from one project to the other.

* Those 3 didn't get released on initial release date (don't rememeber about Violet, and we still have to see the unlikely June 1 date being accurate).

I wish soooo bad that she included everything at once that she scrapped from the album of the last shadow puppets. But im

my opinion, I think she will only put 1 or few songs. She said that she didn’t relased cause it didn’t make sense and the whole body of work wasn’t that good for her

1 minute ago, Aphrodite said:

What if I need just a 30 seconds snippet? :raven: just to know at least that it's there and how it sounds..like with the tjf snippet 

YES JUST A FUCKING HINT

5 hours ago, Diamantes WILD said:

I could definitely see how cocc's a grace period of a record, as well as in parallel, her musical direction. 

objectively speaking. what matters is what she does now tho. 
it'll be June. believe it or not, she's got high intellect. she must know by now how her impact must be. 

if she was deliberating and finalized something, and wanted something to've been released so quickly post cocc, she'd need to've already worked out album rollout production (merch, more vinyl ie) 

as beautiful as chemtrails is, listening to it, and how perfectly it fit as something being transitional, I could see how the theory fits w the other facts we've gotten. 
- tracklist dilemma. 
- how that delayed production. 
- tracks that came from different cycles. 
- qftc. refrain recoup. that's where her care lies. 

less foundationally speaking. i've really got a hunch that DTWD's'll be a taste of what we'll be getting. and personally? that makes me a little excited to know. 

so all we have to do now is wait for her to actually further elaborate what and how she meant so quickly after chemtrails was released.

The part of DTWD I agree so bad with you!! Like I always noticed how lana since lfl seems

to give hints of what is comming next ( since get free for me is very close to what norman is, and songs like bartender really shares the theme with chemtrails ) so im hoping so bad for this song be de next hint that she want to give :defeated:

3 minutes ago, COCC said:

Did we talk about this

I‘m scared :hooker:

It's a little creepy , especially when it blinks but it's cute at the same time :oopna:

Is it weird that i still tear up after listening to video games for the 1000th time :crai: 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

7 minutes ago, COCC said:

Did we talk about this

I‘m scared :hooker:

When RCS turns into lana's bratz baddie era because of this :dua:

Also: I've never seen a bratz doll blink before, and I don't think I ever needed to lol

imageproxy.jpg

8 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

I wish soooo bad that she included everything at once that she scrapped from the album of the last shadow puppets. But im

my opinion, I think she will only put 1 or few songs. She said that she didn’t relased cause it didn’t make sense and the whole body of work wasn’t that good for her

YES JUST A FUCKING HINT

Maybe by saying it was not a solid body of work she ment not solid enough as a whole to be released as an album (dont know her exact words). They did songs together that didn't have a precise directions (I believe they did some covers, some songs new songs that were intepreted by Lana, at least one other was interpreted by miles, ...) so that couldn't make a cohesive album.

She released California and it seems to be a fan favorite, same for Thunder that leaked and Miles choose Loaded as a single so it must not be that terrible. Let's suppose she uses 3-4 more songs from that session for RCS, add a few more she's done with Zach Dawes since (including Dealer) and some she's done with Jack, and maybe even some leftover from sessions with Rick Knowles (:sideeye:) that didn't fit previous albums. 

5 minutes ago, saith said:

Maybe by saying it was not a solid body of work she ment not solid enough as a whole to be released as an album (dont know her exact words). They did songs together that didn't have a precise directions (I believe they did some covers, some songs new songs that were intepreted by Lana, at least one other was interpreted by miles, ...) so that couldn't make a cohesive album.

She released California and it seems to be a fan favorite, same for Thunder that leaked and Miles choose Loaded as a single so it must not be that terrible. Let's suppose she uses 3-4 more songs from that session for RCS, add a few more she's done with Zach Dawes since (including Dealer) and some she's done with Jack, and maybe even some leftover from sessions with Rick Knowles (:sideeye:) that didn't fit previous albums. 

I’d love it if was like this!!

Re-listening uv and I hope she starts writing from heart again and stops censoring herself. "He hit me and it felt like a kiss/ I can hear sirens" always gets me. It's quite sad that she started with censoring get free and then played it safe with Nfr and Cocc. The only songs I can think of that we've seen her raw side lately is cinnamon and white dress.

Maybe a little off topic, but as a long-time Arctic Monkeys/Alex Turner fan, I'm sorta glad the TLSP x Lana album didn't come out cause' I'd be pretty pissed if there were more Miles vocals than Alex's/Lana's... I really dislike his voice :oprah2:

Thunder is that gorl though, if RCS went that route I wouldn't complain  :nails:

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City