Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

D4-FB817-B-7117-4317-B733-C5-CD06-E707-F
And if she has the audacity to come back in two weeks with ‘Blue Banisters a new poem from Behind the Iron Gates’ I won’t be responsible for my actions.

my biggest fear, and one I really think has the potential of occurring. Lol. Blue banisters sounds so much more like a poem title than a song title. 

Yuuup i have a strong feeling that Blue Banister is a title for one of her poems and the beautiful photo is gonna be her portrait for the back of her new poetry book. :typewriter:

praying it's going to be good unlike snoozing over the country club, it already sounds folky and country but the single cover is promising

but i know we're all pretending not to see the boarder :rip:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

blue banisters... what if that's a lead single? it looks like it'd be part of a poetry book but it still sounds like a good song title

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

im not even going to pretend I know what the heck she means by blue banisters.... maybe she is working on a track for home depot. :usrs: 

us on may 31 thinking the album is coming june 1 and when june 1 comes and there's no album

13403407-happy-and-healthy-woman-with-ba

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

this is really confusing me because it could totally be a poem from the poetry book but then you also look at her feed and notice she's using the same teaser thing from the white dress "it made me feel made me feel like a god" post so like.... are we getting a new song soon or a poem UGH LANA YOU'RE KILLING ME MORE THAN YOUR USUAL SELF RIGHT NOW

giphy.gif