Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Even though I really like the selphie and we could get possibly a new song soon...I still have zero excitment for this project :crying2:

Don't like the title that much and I think there is a high chance it could be a poem.....:bebe:

The title sure is poetic, but she never teased a poem simply by giving its title in an Insta post. She either took a picture of the whole text or recited it, with or without music. Plus the frame is the same as the WD teaser. 
when I hear a snippet or the whole song, either my hype will be through the roof if it’s not country or it will be very much tamed. I don’t hate BUS surprisingly, but a country album will get my excitement on the same level as Violet’s: cute project, but won’t lose sleep over this. 

I step away from my phone for one night and Lana announces a whole new..something! 

I’d prefer a single, and with the format being the same as WD I think it’s possible it’s a single but even if it’s a poem I’m excited for that because I’ve been waiting for BTIG news!

I love how when she posts something like this (and WD) she never gives a date or anything and I’m not holding my breath waiting for it to come out, she teased white dress for almost (over?) a month before it actually came out 

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, venice witch said:

Blue Banisters sounds like it will be the most peaceful song from Rock Candy Sweet tho, the back of „blue” theme makes me happy anyways 

It’ll be the LMLYLAW of the album :hooker: 

I’m so excited that we already know two songs from the tracklist :excited::teehee:

1. Rock Candy Sweet

2. Blue Banisters 

29 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I can't stomach Lana's whispery vocals anymore, give us Burning Desire vocals queen :eartha2:

I want Money Power Glory vocals. 

44 minutes ago, agecando said:

It’ll be the LMLYLAW of the album :hooker: 

I’m so excited that we already know two songs from the tracklist :excited::teehee:

1. Rock Candy Sweet

2. Blue Banisters 

I like the tracklist already!

RCS sure will have a lot to be compared to when it comes to tracklist: it was her best tracklist ever IMO. 

Even if it is for the poetry book, how cool would it be if the LDR village expanded and it showed a new area of the virtual world with an institution surrounded by iron gates and a portico with blue banisters and you could see Lana through a window inside the facility :trisha: :wowcry: 

my mind :oprah2: :oprah:

Blue Banisters probably a White Dress sequel...

When I was a school girl, wearing a polkadot dress and pigtails, sliding down blue Banisters I was only 13. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

4 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

black beauty, brooklyn baby, and blue bannisters  knowing they’re BB acronym masterpieces in lanas discography ComfortableBlueAustraliancurlew-small.gi

brooklyn baby is regina

black beauty is gretchen

blue bannisters is karen

Us thinking it will be some mad shouting, screaming rock psychedelic trap album about shit that has been written about her...But in reality  it will be more of the same with just one bitchy song like In My Feelings... and the rest rehashed NFR and COCC production and lyrics.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance