Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Us thinking it will be some mad shouting, screaming rock psychedelic trap album about shit that has been written about her...But in reality  it will be more of the same with just one bitchy song like In My Feelings... and the rest rehashed NFR and COCC production and lyrics.  

Denied

Team delulu forever :wink:

the more we waste our time with negativity the more likely it is to come true... the power of manifestation should be used for good and positivity. surf noir guitars a few NON-FLOP piano tracks produced by someone she hasn't worked with a lot or in a while :whine:

sUcVobB.png

I want DTWD bridge, BUS live a few days ago and Heroin vocals 

imageproxy.jpg

Someone tweeted (can‘t find it anymore): „Imagine blue bannisters being the example text that comes with the picsart thing she does and she just forgot to delete it“

:eartha:

Blue bannisters are giving me neither calm, piano vibes nor heavy instrumental, lots of electric guitars kinda vibe, so I reckon it'll be somewhere between those two :party:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Maybe it will talk about sliding down banisters in the sense of feeling free and breaking the rules, not giving a fuck about what anyone else thinks. This might be a bit of a stretch but she did mention that RCS would address critiques.

9 hours ago, Diamantes WILD said:

fuck fuck fuck that connects w the facility if u think about it. 

This makes sense! However it’s also possible that this post is indeed for a single, and the album is related to behind the iron gates... I imagine RCS being about showing the world who she truly is, regardless of the bad press she gets in the media. It may connect to behind the iron gates, because of the institution, and also makes me think back to the “Interview” interview. Maybe this era connects both the poetry book and RCS, kind of like how VBBOTG and COTCC are related (in my opinion). I hope this makes sense! :) 

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

The fact that it could be true after yesterday’s post... :oprah2:

its better not delude ourselves, or it will hurt more when it gets delayed :icant:

SFP2h.gif

1 hour ago, ShadesOfFool said:

blue banisters could either be a shades of cool level BANGER or it could be a bartender level FLOP

lets hope she made the right choice

The Bartender slander :crying2:

One of the best songs of NFR though :hooker:

But yeah we had enough piano,  we need SOC energy ( especially the bridge):rock:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I was just thinking...Lana posted the White Dress picsart post on 6th February and we got the song on March 19th. That's 41 days in between, so if my calculations are correct *adjusts glasses*, we should be getting Blue Banisters in full on the 22nd May. However that would be a Saturday, so let's just say 21st May since that would be a Friday

Thots?

tenor.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just now, Lustformoney said:

blue banisters sounds like another flop but i will stream anyways

Spill:hooker:

But let’s hope for the best and that it will be a bop :gurl:

///

Not gonna lie...I'm sad Dealer isn't the first single :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

blue banisters sounds like another flop but i will stream anyways. Btw she came back to La and shes partying with the rich La friends so maybe she finally ghosted Nokia for good

I love how active she is on instagram these days (or her friends in this case). Almost everyday we wake up to a new selfie or random post :flutter:

let’s look at some of her other “object” titled songs 

fine china

velvet crowbar 

old money 

mariners apartment complex

white mustang 

white dress 

video games

blue jeans 

diet mountain dew 

radio 

blue banister 

10 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

blue banisters sounds like another flop but i will stream anyways. Btw she came back to La and shes partying with the rich La friends so maybe she finally ghosted Nokia for good

How do you know that 

edit: nvm I just saw. Who wears a flannel hoodie to a rooftop party in la? lord

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i'm trying to convince myself i'd be okay if this was folky.... but i know deep down i'd be disappointed :eek: holding out hope and manifesting intensity :cumming2:

I‘m already mentally preparing for the collective meltdown here when RCS won‘t be rock, trap or hiphop :icant: