Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

So since I'm not excited for RCS and it's supposed to come out in June I'll not listen to any snippets or to any singles...always wanted to go completely blind into a  new LDR album and the time has finally come:trisha: Hopefully it will worth it but Lana never completely  failed to amaze me with an album so there's that 

If Blue Banisters is actually new music and gets released as a single in the next few weeks , a June release could be very likely then...it would be definetly a good sign 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

17 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I was just thinking...Lana posted the White Dress picsart post on 6th February and we got the song on March 19th. That's 41 days in between, so if my calculations are correct *adjusts glasses*, we should be getting Blue Banisters in full on the 22nd May. However that would be a Saturday, so let's just say 21st May since that would be a Friday

Thots?

tenor.gif

Yes please, it would be like an early birthday gift to me since my birthday is May 23rd. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

20 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I was just thinking...Lana posted the White Dress picsart post on 6th February and we got the song on March 19th. That's 41 days in between, so if my calculations are correct *adjusts glasses*, we should be getting Blue Banisters in full on the 22nd May. However that would be a Saturday, so let's just say 21st May since that would be a Friday

Thots?

tenor.gif

Ish we better get some news before May 21... Everyone will go ape shit if we get the damn song in 40 days. 

25 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Thots?

tenor.gif

Hmm it depends on how you look at it. Chemtrails was teased on Dec 22nd and released Jan 11th, exactly 20 days later. Her White Dress PicsArt teaser was posted on 6th Feb and another on the 7th. The 6th is exactly 20 days before the original release date on the 26th. Her final White dress video teaser was on the 27th which was exactly 20 days before the eventual release on March 19th. Hopefully there'll be something on April 30th, 20 days after yesterday's teaser. 

6 minutes ago, ItsaWhale89 said:

Hmm it depends on how you look at it. Chemtrails was teased on Dec 22nd and released Jan 11th, exactly 20 days later. Her White Dress PicsArt teaser was posted on 6th Feb and another on the 7th. The 6th is exactly 20 days before the original release date on the 26th. Her final White dress video teaser was on the 27th which was exactly 20 days before the eventual release on March 19th. Hopefully there'll be something on April 30th, 20 days after yesterday's teaser. 

Lana sticks to a schedule? What happened :wtfney:

54 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Blue Bannisters will have floor creak noises

*stair creak noises :oic2:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

If jack produced it, blue banisters will feature no instrumental but will instead only include the sound of Lana farting and then blaming the chair...for peak #authenticity 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

19 minutes ago, ItsaWhale89 said:

something on april 30th would be HEAVENLY, and i think more likely than something in mid may if the release date is supposedly june 1st

unrelated but i know i probably won't be listening to any singles/snipppets or watching any mvs or mv teasers until the album is released. i prefer going into her albums not having consumed much media about it and watching the mvs far after listening to the songs so i get my own idea of what they're like visually. with my favorite albums of hers i got into the visuals a while after they were released, hearing the music without singles or any additional info/visuals is the ideal experience for me! i don't want to leave the prerelease thread though :trisha: so i'll probably have some sense of the album beforehand, i'm not a strict purity enforcer person, i just need to wait for my own enjoyment

sUcVobB.png

Blue Banister is actually a reworked version of Boom Like That where everything is the same but Jack adds what I consider to be his producer tag into the song: a random clip of himself talking 

imageproxy.jpg

9 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

If jack produced it, blue banisters will feature no instrumental but will instead only include the sound of Lana farting and then blaming the chair...for peak #authenticity 

This is so funny and sad at the same time :bebe:

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Blue Banister is actually a reworked version of Boom Like That where everything is the same but Jack adds what I consider to be his producer tag into the song: a random clip of himself talking 

The Love Song/ Wild at Heart/ Let me love you like a woman/Happiness is a butterfly same damn three chords over and over without Lana seeming to notice the cheating

10 minutes ago, sjatib said:

The Love Song/ Wild at Heart/ Let me love you like a woman/Happiness is a butterfly same damn three chords over and over without Lana seeming to notice the cheating

ive been hearing the same damn chords for 3 damn years:sass:

8 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

blue banister...

stairs...

carry me up them stairs

put my white socks on

and my pretty song

you like my blue nail polish 

1949 rework yup :yesnod:

ok but i need 1949 with 2021's vocals :trisha: put that jazzy voice she uses (or even similar to DTWD's) over that gorgeous instrumental

Capture.jpg

11 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

ive been hearing the same damn chords for 3 damn years:sass:

Hahahahahaha

Not all those who copy plagiarize

1 hour ago, honeybadger said:

i'm trying to convince myself i'd be okay if this was folky.... but i know deep down i'd be disappointed :eek: holding out hope and manifesting intensity :cumming2:

feeling the same atm.. I just need one snippet like TJF so I can understand her direction with RCS :bebe:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆