Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Guys Lanas guitarist is following Mike Dean as well and both of them liked the Blue Banisters post 

Blake was playing the guitar in Summertime,  maybe it was at the same time Lana was already working on RCS 

Manifesting Mike Dean as the producer & Blake playing the e-guitar on the RCS songs 

My excitment starts to rise ...some bops,  Dealer & career highlights are coming a.k.a. her magnum opus :hype:

I'm back in Team Delulu :understand:

BLUE BANISTERS SNIPPET TONIGHT INCLUDING SOME DOPE ASS BEATS, ELECTRIC GUITAR AND SCREAMING RWLeZU2.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 hour ago, Pico Boulevard said:

both of them liked the Blue Banisters post

Is his profile therealmikedean? Cant find his like under her post :noparty:

3 minutes ago, COCC said:

Is his profile therealmikedean? Cant find his like under her post :noparty:

for me it only comes up if i follow him and scroll down her likes. it doesn't show up if i search his name idk why

sUcVobB.png

3 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

for me it only comes up if i follow him and scroll down her likes. it doesn't show up if i search his name idk why

Thats works for me too. Weird! :wtfney:

22 hours ago, HyperVelvet said:

I love love LOVE piano but our girl can't be monothematic. I wish for some guitars or at least louder instrumentals (take TJF, the instrumental's beauty is hazy because of how quiet it is)

The problem is not even the piano itself (however im glad people are acknowledging this menace)

The real thing is Jack Antonoff always using the same watered down piano settings for every record that he makes (Melodrama, Masseduction, Folklore...)

Tori amos can pull out a 18-tracks album solely on the piano and its still more interesting than any production Jack will ever make

honestly i would prefer an album of coachella beats than another quiet jack antonoff production

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Y’all, Blue banisters is not giving an angry bop vibe-

either hope it’s a poetry snippet or you’re going to get NFR 3.00 with co Nikki Lane production- It’s just not realistic!

tumblr_maag6nCfKW1rferydo1_500.gif

17 minutes ago, expandableclitoris said:

The problem is not even the piano itself (however im glad people are acknowledging this menace)

The real thing is Jack Antonoff always using the same watered down piano settings for every record that he makes (Melodrama, Masseduction, Folklore...)

Tori amos can pull out a 18-tracks album solely on the piano and its still more interesting than any production Jack will ever make

Melodrama didn’t have that much piano and was interesting in its production style aside from the chords- He just gives the leftover scraps to Lana after he’s finished with the others.

tumblr_maag6nCfKW1rferydo1_500.gif

4 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Melodrama didn’t have that much piano and was interesting in its production style aside from the chords- He just gives the leftover scraps to Lana after he’s finished with the others.

The piano tracks on Melodrama were the only ones Jack sole produced fwiw. The other songs’ more interesting production styles came from like Flume or Malay. 

I liked this TikTok about the “Jack Antonoff Cinematic Universe” https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMemgT8e4/

6 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

The piano tracks on Melodrama were the only ones Jack sole produced fwiw. The other songs’ more interesting production styles came from like Flume or Malay. 

I liked this TikTok about the “Jack Antonoff Cinematic Universe” https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMemgT8e4/

omg I JUST saw that tik tok and almost posted it here :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

8 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

No wonder I despise NFR-I liked the piano ballads on melodrama but only because of lordes writing really.

lana needs to add another producer in stat.

Okay but rollercoaster was a bop 

We are tired of Jack and yet we’re getting another album entirely produced by him filled with piano ballads :awkney: Andrew Watt gave us fuck it I love you and Doin Time - two bops. and we need more of them rn. She can keep folk for country flop album with Nikki. :nails:

giphy.gif