Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

i feel like i'm the only one here who's okay with the idea of another folk / stripped down album :die: 

Because you are oop-

ColossalWastefulIvorybilledwoodpecker-sm

tumblr_inline_pbw9to77mj1rt2432_500.gifv

42 minutes ago, mansfield ringer said:

Just looked up who tf mike dean is and hes made beats for Beyonce, Kanye, Travis, Cudi, Madonna, 070 Shake, &  Gorillaz

tenor.gif

Didn’t he produce madonnas SEX

that is literally among the worst songs of all time. Why do we want this man anywhere near this again 

we want venice bitch 2.0 not white mustank 7.0

1 hour ago, littleredpartydress said:

Didn’t he produce madonnas SEX

that is literally among the worst songs of all time. Why do we want this man anywhere near this again 

we want venice bitch 2.0 not white mustank 7.0

i'm looking at his works with white women specifically and...yeah it doesn't seem too promising :toofunny:

sgopYhV.gif

6 hours ago, BluebirdXO said:

If it's a striped down album, I would love to have those visuals:

It's so pretty if you forget the cows

Reveal hidden contents

Seriously. Who invited those cows to the beach and why the video had to feature them???

I love Palace , they are one of my favorite bands and they are truly amazing :trisha:

But I still can’t imagine Lana having an album with that sound :delicious:

I really like the visuals tho 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

5 hours ago, Safiresyrup said:

Wait why didn’t  jack like the blue banisters post but blake and mike dean did...it’s getting weird:oopna2:

Hello Mike & Blake :hype:

Goodye Jack :wave2:

#Jackisoverparty:sass:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 hour ago, deadlyynightshade said:

I love Palace , they are one of my favorite bands and they are truly amazing :trisha:

But I still can’t imagine Lana having an album with that sound :delicious:

I really like the visuals tho 

I was talking just about the visuals. I also don't see Lana doing the same kind of music that they do.

If RCS really comes out on June 1st, could it be that Chuck will be too busy to shot anything? 

1 hour ago, lil aerosol said:

mike dean has the best fucking guitar solos/synth work. Gorgeous & Devil In A New Dress by Kanye, HIGHEST IN THE ROOM by Travis :trisha:

Ohhh I didn’t know that my fav Kanye song is partially produced by Mike! :lange: 

giphy.gif

I've come to a conclusion that I don't want RCS to resemble any of her other albums.

I want RCS to be DEMANDING, I want DEMANDING lana, because I know that she's more than capable

Her cancer is sun and her leo is moon for a reason, it's on a silver platter  :um3:

lights, camera, acción

13 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

i feel like i'm the only one here who's okay with the idea of another folk / stripped down album :die: 

Ew, but why?? Enough with the snoozefests!! I love them but we need fire. :magikarp:

2 hours ago, BluebirdXO said:

If RCS really comes out on June 1st, could it be that Chuck will be too busy to shot anything? 

It's likely that Chuck shot some pictures, especially if the album actually comes out on June 1st, then most of the photoshoots should have already happened. But I'm personally hoping for Neil Krug or David LaChapelle, but him working with Lana again is probably very unlikely :noparty:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

9 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

It's likely that Chuck shot some pictures, especially if the album actually comes out on June 1st, then most of the photoshoots should have already happened. But I'm personally hoping for Neil Krug or David LaChapelle, but him working with Lana again is probably very unlikely :noparty:

I need another LaChapelle photoshoot, bless us Lana, please :crai: