Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

If the banister is a euphemism about getting fucked , and according to a very iconic post, the "blue" from NFR is about a man painting her blue physically during sex (which is also now all I can think whenever Lana sings the word blue in any song), then blue banisters is shaping up to be her sexiest song yet, literally  :creepna3:

imageproxy.jpg

washing my hair, fuckin on the railing, 
late night cityscapes
I want u only- when ur horny- af 
meet me at the bluuuuuue bannister ah ah ers :karaoke::glasses:
they'll make legend of us, fuckin on the bannisteeeeeeeeers 

bb pucker up, blue blannisteeeeeerssss (yeah)
bb pucker up, they'll make our love into a verb ❤️

Waltz+gif.gif

UV/Honeymoon

14 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

If the banister is a euphemism about getting fucked , and according to a very iconic post, the "blue" from NFR is about a man painting her blue physically during sex (which is also now all I can think whenever Lana sings the word blue in any song), then blue banisters is shaping up to be her sexiest song yet, literally  :creepna3:

I remember the post but can’t remember it too closely. Do you or anyone have the post handly lol tia!! ❤️

2 hours ago, lilac perfumes said:

Imagine a music video like that :brows:

A dream :trisha:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

1 minute ago, Clampigirl said:

Is this horny week or something, first the thirst for Jack thread and now Banisters is a hoe anthem, I-?? :oprah2:

Join us :creepna:

2 hours ago, Pale Fire said:

if we don’t get an Ultraviolence 2.0 we RIOT, girlies! :tongue:

Seriously though........ why the fuck she stopped making such godly, perfect music I’ll never understand. This is your reminder to listen to UV deluxe and light some incense and call upon the gods to deliver us an iconic Lana album full of HEAT :brows:

I think lana will never make an uv again. I dont mean in quality or genre. I just think that the album is perfect by a conjunction of things at that time. Lana was really broken at the time. It’s just like electra heart by marina. But im craving for a new rock album!!!

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

Just now, past the bushes said:

she had a vision of her nails in the kitchen scratching counter tops and now she's taking his man to the staircases :wowcry: house tour

Carry me up them stairs, put my white socks on... :yesnod:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Blue banisters sound wonderful. But I think it will be a poem, I don't see it on his next album. Who knows, Lana often posts things that come out of her head, it turns out she won't (even if I hope so)

I’m still thinking Blue Bannisters is poetry related. I hope I’m wrong through. Hopefully she gives us another tidbit soon and doesn’t let us sit with this vague post too long. 

it's happening

Ultraviolence was delayed, Lust for Life was delayed, NFR was delayed, Chemtrails was delayed, Rock Candy Sweet will be delayed :nails:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e