Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

What if she's trolling and Blue Banisters isn't a title of the song, but a part of the lyrics, even though the typography suggests otherwise?

I mean, when she announced WD with the same frame, she included a fragment from the bridge:hype::bebe:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

Honestly, who could’ve imagined that something called Chemtrails Over the Country Club or Mariners Apartment Complex could be songs.

So I really think that Blue Banisters could be a song and I can’t wait to hear it. :awkney:

2 hours ago, domandapiano said:

I’m still thinking Blue Bannisters is poetry related. I hope I’m wrong through. Hopefully she gives us another tidbit soon and doesn’t let us sit with this vague post too long. 

The photo has the same feeling as the Bodega Bae post so I think so too

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

Blue Banisters WILL be the new Venice Bitch. Know that. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

blue bannisters bubblegum blue bonnets body butter buckaroos pogo sticks blooming blossomingly bouncing between bedsheet covers in the early afternoons betwisted limbs n bated breaths w you la la la la baby blue baby baby blue bannisters blue blue bodied blue eyed blue souled n storming exclaiming how you'd love to get railed on the blue, blue bannisters blue hey blue. blue bb. bb blue 

this took 2 seconds thank u 200.gif

UV/Honeymoon

Well, this is kind of unrelated, but could very well be related to this, where the hell is that shoot that triggered some members' trypophobia?

Is she gone forever? Will it appear on this project? Is it for her second poetry book? Was it all a fever dream? We might never know :oic3:

Spoiler

6aa3b0e7e480f5f909edeaff436e7ecd.jpg

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Literally what was the point of Saturday’s post 

no date, didn’t tag anyone, didn’t even specify what it is :thumb2:

literally posted and then vanished 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

She could of easily said, song or single...I’m starting to think she gets off on us being confused and not knowing.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

23 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Yeah, we’re now entering the second phase of an announcement , when the excitement has worn off and we now realize how little we did get and how confusing it was. Seriously, it’s like we’re dating this weird and unavailable person, who just sends us into the motions every time ( Saturday: « Gosh, how sweet is it! We don’t deserve her! Her promises are really coming through this time! » Today: « What the hell was this? It’s so vague and she ghosted us again? Did we dream this? »)

2 hours ago, Yosemite said:

Well, this is kind of unrelated, but could very well be related to this, where the hell is that shoot that triggered some members' trypophobia?

Is she gone forever? Will it appear on this project? Is it for her second poetry book? Was it all a fever dream? We might never know :oic3:

Reveal hidden contents

6aa3b0e7e480f5f909edeaff436e7ecd.jpg

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream