Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

6 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

This is so mind blowing to me... I discovered Lana when I was in 6th grade as my dad adored her for BTD. It wasn't until my 7th grade year, being 12 mind you, that I began to stan hard and that's when UV came out. Now 19, I feel like I have grown through every album and each one is a major part of my growth from a teenager into my adult years. Entered teenage years as a Lana fan and entering my 20's as an even bigger one :cryney:

That's kween shit right there! :kiss:

6 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

That’s true! I’m not that much older than these teenagers and I know that there are so many people in their teens on this site who actually get the music and understand it/love it, etc. And that’s amazing! So now that I think about it, it’s not even so much about the age as much as it is the type of person. Chemtrails is a beautiful record and I feel like you don’t have to be in your 30s to appreciate it - I hope everyone gets to a place where they can understand it!

Honestly, it sometimes just takes time to appreciate certain songs/styles of music. I'm happy I've always been naturally flowing with Lana's stylistic changes. To those who don't stan chemtrails. I'm sure it;'ll come around. 

Just now, Lentilus said:

Honestly, it sometimes just takes time to appreciate certain songs/styles of music. I'm happy I've always been naturally flowing with Lana's stylistic changes. To those who don't stan chemtrails. I'm sure it;'ll come around. 

Oh, yes, definitely!! And it’s okay if they don’t ever come around to it - my point was just about how rude people on Twitter can be :P

6 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

There is nothing wrong with hip hop but Lana would be absolutely CRUCIFIED if she responded to the allegations of her ignorant racism and cultural appropriation with HIP HOP TRACKS SAYING SHES DONE NOTHING WRONG AND ISNT SORRY. Let me repeat CRUCIFIED. It doesn’t matter how fire the songs are, she’d be torn apart, eaten alive, the hole would be dug deeper, etc. 

As someone who likes Summer Bummer and Groupie Love I say this truly thinking she couldn’t make a worse musical PR move. Lol. Except maybe if she went full church music. There are already enough people bitching about the amount of times Religion comes up on Chemtrails. 

I do think it’ll be more along the rock lines though, tbh. 

I hope whatever he chooses to do, she does it with utter perfection. If she pisses off the pc warriors with a hip hop album, so fucking be it! I'll stan even harder just for the troll. Those people need to chill.:hottie:

8 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

I truly agree tbh. It took me some time to start liking Honeymoon and now it's my absolute fav :party:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

1 hour ago, past the bushes said:

i don't care anymore just give us dealer

hip-hop dealer? :thirst:

folk dealer? :bodyisready:

piano flop dealer? :cumming:

I can't imagine her screaming over a piano instrumental tho :bebe:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

I find that especially since LFL, a lot of what she talks about for one era, it will appear in the next one. 

- The Greatest talks about missing New York and rock music. In an interview, she talks about what she misses is the time when she would listen to Milk by Kings of Leon -> White Dress

- Insta of her listening to For Free with a Yosemite tee in 2017 ish -> For Free during NFR tour and appearing on COCC. 

etc

So it will be like an early Kings of Leon album (“southern rock”) mixed with Arctic Monkeys/Last Shadow Puppets stylings, me thinks

Groupie Love and Summer Bummer are hardly hip hop songs lol. 

there might be a trip-hop beat and a rap verse (gasp!) but those are very much pop songs lol

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

No country please :bebe: I heard this taylor swift's lastest song and let me tell you something...it is not my type...and this harmonica in the beginning:pls: ofc I'm not only referring to TS. Country ain't it. :brandy:

giphy.gif

42 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

Why are u manifesting a hip hop album when 90% of u are LFL haters? Where’s the cohesion? :wtf3: AMERICA EXPLAIN 

(this is my last hip hop hate post I swear don’t hate me)

Idk about the rest of the lfl haters but the only reason i hate it is the lack of cohesion lmao, overall i like 90% of the songs on their own, they just don’t sound well all together. 

also i don’t think she’ll ever go full on hip hop, but i definitely vibe with ~her version~ of hip hop

The closest I want her to get to hip hop is a trappy/dreamy r&b vibe like this 

otherwise national anthem/Groupie love/summer bummer vibes are perfectly within her wheelhouse 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

59 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Cocc is only hated by the children in the fandom. 

i am children :makeup2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I love Chemtrails with my whole heart but  I want her next album to be more wilder/ upbeat in terms of sounds ...wouldn't mind hip hop but I would prefer a rock album to be honest..

just want a lot of electric guitars ,  her screaming on some songs, heavy drums , psychedelic influences,  maybe some surfy & bluesy influences as well 

A DREAM :wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I love Chemtrails with my whole heart but  I want her next album to be more wilder/ upbeat in terms of sounds ...wouldn't mind hip hop but I would prefer a rock album to be honest..

just want a lot of electric guitars ,  her screaming on some songs, heavy drums , psychedelic influences,  maybe some surfy & bluesy influences as well 

A DREAM :wowcry:

spill!:groundhog: