Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

23 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

The way Marina released two singles, an album cover and tracklist for her album which comes out June 11th meanwhile all Miss Lana has given us is precisely two song titles for her album which comes out June 1st

5-AA98-AAE-B4-B4-40-E5-8-C27-BB00-FAB4-C

Fair to note she released Man’s World between LMLYLAW and title track and the album still isn’t out yet :thumb2:

And we also got the selfie with the song/poem/whatever post  :hype:

"Don’t forget me"

29 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

The way Marina released two singles, an album cover and tracklist for her album which comes out June 11th meanwhile all Miss Lana has given us is precisely two song titles for her album which comes out June 1st

Lana's released four (4) albums since Marina released her last album Froot let's be grateful 

21 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Lana's released four (4) albums since Marina released her last album Froot let's be grateful 

Not ungrateful, just sus

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

1 hour ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Umm, we just got a whole ass album less than a month ago lol 

18 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

jack may not abuse reverb but he sure does abuse jingle bells and microwave computer strings :nails:

so moving on, vinyl colors? will there even be physicals? 

Yes vinyl, I’m thinking even more than chemtrails. One for every flavor of rock candy/translucent.

IMG-3521.jpg

Just now, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Yes vinyl, I’m thinking even more than chemtrails. One for every flavor of rock candy/translucent.

translucent candy color :gurl: kinda gives me purple uv uo, maybe some color flecks in there, get bold go for it i want one REALLY gorgeous variant and a plain black and i'll be set

sUcVobB.png

blue banisters is a poem she's going fergalicious on RCS and the first single is lanalicious tumblr_inline_pnow2xYCEm1rv9lfb_250.gifv

Spoiler

we really are tired and we really don't have a single cookie crumble to discuss about RCS :stareney:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

17 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

translucent candy color :gurl: kinda gives me purple uv uo, maybe some color flecks in there, get bold go for it i want one REALLY gorgeous variant and a plain black and i'll be set

I know, I don’t think I can buy all the vinyl again. Probably black and a colored.

IMG-3521.jpg

53 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

she better change the pressing plant first. Chemtrails was a nightmare...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3260-1375807715-35.

We survived another day of no Lana post :hype:

I bet she’ll post again Saturday 

but it won’t be anything album/song related :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

is there an obscure holiday coming up she could post for :bebe: how can we convince her to communicate to us

the 22nd is Earth Day :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"