Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

14 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Does she actually say insta thots in wild at heart 

wrong thread? lol 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

25 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

I hope she rhymes the word sucker w fucker tumblr_mj82ddpXJJ1rj4kigo1_250.gif

Kinda off topic, but for a second I thought that was Ben in your pfp :toofloppy:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Hearing Lana sing so earnestly about her suburban housewife fantasy is actually quite amusing. There's absolutely nothing wrong or surprising about it. Lana is a 35 year old woman after all. It's not her fault that one portion of her ''fan'' base is still stuck in 2012 and want her to sing about boarding schools and Lolita bullshit, while the other want her to become another Dua Lipa. Those ''fans'' need to move on.

Just now, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

Hearing Lana sing so earnestly about her suburban housewife fantasy is actually quite amusing. There's absolutely nothing wrong or surprising about it. Lana is a 35 year old woman after all. 

:awkney:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

2 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

Hearing Lana sing so earnestly about her suburban housewife fantasy is actually quite amusing. There's absolutely nothing wrong or surprising about it. Lana is a 35 year old woman after all. It's not her fault that one portion of her ''fan'' base is still stuck in 2012 and want her to sing about boarding schools and Lolita bullshit, while the other want her to become another Dua Lipa. Those ''fans'' need to move on.

You girls are too funny :et: but you spilled in the bolded!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

tf who said that loosen up mother superior T8eYeUA.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

19 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

Literally no one wants her to go back to singing about Lolita and cheesy teenage stuff. I agree that some do want the BTD *sound* to come back. If it does, great! If it doesn't, that's great too! She obviously wouldn't be singing about the same stuff tho 

:creepna3:

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif