Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

We need a S*phie King diss track

‘cause honey, Pinterest is fair game

in life, all art is the same

it’s about the beauty and the trying

before the bitter black light of dying

*something something soft ice cream*

/s I believe in crediting artists, as one myself, but she reallllyyy harped once it was corrected

giphy.gif

logging on to share my latest delusion :hottie:

so i was watching an interview from btd era and she talks about working with the philadelphia  orchestra then i got to thinking of her post back in november to support the philharmonic orchestra aka the same time she submitted chemtrails and begun working on new music.... strings, drama, lush cinematic flavor for this album confirmed?? i think it’s time to manifest a paradise 2.0 instead of uv 2.0 ladies- electric guitars and strings the best of both worlds :nails:

Spoiler

:bebe:

Is it just me or does the title Rock Candy Sweet remind you of Watermelon Sugar High? I really hope that is NOT the sound of Rock Candy Sweet. And yeah Blue Bannisters sounds more like a poem than a song. I'm thinking back to when I was a kid, sitting at the top of the staircase and holding onto the bars of the bannister and listening to whatever my parents were talking about. As How2Disappear mentioned, there is definitely a parallel between the bars of the iron gate and the bars of a banister.

20 minutes ago, How2Disappear said:

Blue Banisters feels like a poem to me. it makes me think of a kid sitting near the top of a staircase looking/listening through the banisters feeling sad and trapped while her parents are fighting downstairs. evokes a sense of imprisonment like behind the iron gates. 

On 4/13/2021 at 9:18 AM, Lustrouslines said:

When I think of a blue banister I think of Lana walking down the staircase in a sexy demeanor, waiting to submit to her lover while in lingerie

LOL this is why I never rly know what's coming, based off just a title :creep:  But my godddd, so many potential projects to be excited about!! Hopefully BB will be released soon/be apart of RCS, that photo was just :sluttybunny:

On 4/12/2021 at 5:00 AM, Nikogo said:

@IanadeIrey gave me hope when mentioning that another artist on Lana’s label released an album on a Wednesday morning 

I’m not completely on June 1st but I do think it’ll be June!

Yes! I’m sorry, I’m so late to this but yes, Kali Uchis released Sin Miedo on Wednesday, November 18, 2020 at 10 AM PST which I thought was unusual, since albums are generally released on Friday, and she also released that record under Interscope. But since she did it, I don’t see why Lana - an artist who really can do whatever she wants without worrying too much about it - couldn’t!

Also haven’t been on here lately but I just wanna say I’m so excited for Blue Banisters! I really do think it’s a song, the lead single from Rock Candy Sweet. The format was the same as White Dress’s teasers and I think if she were to tease a poem, she would just post her typewritten page-scans or post a spoken-word visual. 

Since she posted it on the 10th, I feel like it’s going to come on April 30th or sometime next month! Can’t wait! :party:

34 minutes ago, lifeisavelvetcrowbar said:

Is it just me or does the title Rock Candy Sweet remind you of Watermelon Sugar High? I really hope that is NOT the sound of Rock Candy Sweet. And yeah Blue Bannisters sounds more like a poem than a song. I'm thinking back to when I was a kid, sitting at the top of the staircase and holding onto the bars of the bannister and listening to whatever my parents were talking about. As How2Disappear mentioned, there is definitely a parallel between the bars of the iron gate and the bars of a banister.

an upbeat song would be great.

everyone is saying LDR is too depressing to listen to and i'm sick of it.

6 hours ago, lifeisavelvetcrowbar said:

Is it just me or does the title Rock Candy Sweet remind you of Watermelon Sugar High? I really hope that is NOT the sound of Rock Candy Sweet.

Me too. If it is, she can keep it. I hate Watermelon with all my strength 

54 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

i think It's safe to say that this album is not coming if she won't say anything until May 1st :ma: So we will know in 2 weeks.

I'll be excited if a rollout starts. But I'm not expecting anything tbh. She's played with our hearts one too many times. :sadcore3:

30 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

I'll be excited if a rollout starts. But I'm not expecting anything tbh. She's played with our hearts one too many times. :sadcore3:

omg... I remember how broken were delulu's hearts on september 5th... :sadcore: But Yosemite healed our scars.

Yosemite track 9

Mmeow~

10 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

omg... I remember how broken were delulu's hearts on september 5th... :sadcore: But Yosemite healed our scars.

Period!! :smile4:

8 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

Yes! I’m sorry, I’m so late to this but yes, Kali Uchis released Sin Miedo on Wednesday, November 18, 2020 at 10 AM PST which I thought was unusual, since albums are generally released on Friday, and she also released that record under Interscope. But since she did it, I don’t see why Lana - an artist who really can do whatever she wants without worrying too much about it - couldn’t!

Also haven’t been on here lately but I just wanna say I’m so excited for Blue Banisters! I really do think it’s a song, the lead single from Rock Candy Sweet. The format was the same as White Dress’s teasers and I think if she were to tease a poem, she would just post her typewritten page-scans or post a spoken-word visual. 

Since she posted it on the 10th, I feel like it’s going to come on April 30th or sometime next month! Can’t wait! :party:

I’d love if Lana pulled off the June 1st date! I also agree that Blue Banisters is likely the lead single, and going by the 20 day theory of White Dress it makes sense it’ll be out the 30th!

But at least with White Dress we had some confirmation of what it was...so far we’re completely in the dark..she only posted one picture on Instagram and then vanished..didn’t give a ‘excited for my new single/poem/whatever it may be’ didn’t give a date, and the Blue Banister picture wasn’t even posted to Facebook or Twitter...it seems like it was a very spur of the moment thing that she posted just because 

maybe she was greenlit the song coming out and she got excited and announced it early??

as excited as I am for whatever it is, I’m getting antsy for any kind of follow up information instead of the silence :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I’d love if Lana pulled off the June 1st date! I also agree that Blue Banisters is likely the lead single, and going by the 20 day theory of White Dress it makes sense it’ll be out the 30th!

But at least with White Dress we had some confirmation of what it was...so far we’re completely in the dark..she only posted one picture on Instagram and then vanished..didn’t give a ‘excited for my new single/poem/whatever it may be’ didn’t give a date, and the Blue Banister picture wasn’t even posted to Facebook or Twitter...it seems like it was a very spur of the moment thing that she posted just because 

maybe she was greenlit the song coming out and she got excited and announced it early??

as excited as I am for whatever it is, I’m getting antsy for any kind of follow up information instead of the silence :thumb2:

The amount of timelines/extensive searching for code/shazam/potential collaborations....this is a full time job. :lmaoney:

7 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I feel like Lana likes to be mysterious, but that's not exactly the best thing when she says we're getting an album on June 1st and then nothing comes of it. I do think the June 1st date would be interesting with it being the first day of metrological summer (and also marilyn monroe's birthday, someone who we all know has been an influence to her) despite the fact that it's not on a Friday

imageproxy.jpg