Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I am also hoping for some UV vibes. Sort of like Candy UV but I want Rick Nowels to come back! I am feeling good about this for some reason! It's all a delusion 

1 hour ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Is anyone else having a hard time connecting with this era? I’m not as hyped up about the album coming as I was with Chemtrails even though she was super delayed. Maybe I’m subconsciously preparing myself for June 1st to come and go without word on the album? Maybe a song snippet on Insta would light the fire in my excitement again. Sometimes I even go back to Lana’s Chemtrails announcement video where we heard “contemplating God under the chemtrails over the country club” for the first time and the spark instantly comes back: the rush of knowing sumn epic is coming; this community’s excitement over the preview; the imminent preorder, etc. Yeah I’m gonna go with we need more tangible receipts and I’ll be super jazzed again. 

933-E0-D6-F-07-A6-46-E0-ADFE-1-E77447-E8

what era? we're just talkin tootsie pops 933-E0-D6-F-07-A6-46-E0-ADFE-1-E77447-E8

UV/Honeymoon

music artist teams should really start capitalizing on the advent calendar game. intro ur music w a date, sell some calendars w some cute goodies. maybe have some little trinkets or clues on future releases about singles etc. money. info. (hopefully) quality. bam. everyone's happy 17520435.gif

UV/Honeymoon

3 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Maybe I’m subconsciously preparing myself for June 1st to come and go without word on the album?

Why are you crossing out literal facts

:rip:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I'm gonna e-mail HMV to see if they have RCS in their database brb

Spoiler

Just realised it's 10pm here so I'll do it tomoz x

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

6 hours ago, Vertimus said:

Tori is very talented but her scope of themes is too limited for my taste. Tori is always angry, always victim-mongering...

This is really not true, though yes, I'll give you that it was a dominant theme in her early works. Have you listened to all of her albums? I don't see To Venus and Back this way, or Scarlet's Walk. (Nor the albums after those, but I don't care for them as much.)

I think the Tori talk is interesting here. I see parallels between Tori and Lana for sure and they are two of my favorite artists of all time.

let me be who i'm meant to be

So for Taylor, Folklore was the main event and Evermore was kind of the victory lap or the B-sides companion record. So do you think that for Lana, was COCC the main event or will RCS be the main event? I am thinking they will definitely be different enough that RCS won’t just be a B-sides album. I generally like COCC but wouldn’t it be great if that was just a teaser/prelude and the best is yet to come.