Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

RCS gives me that hip-hop summery vibe. I hope all these speculations about Mike being involved in her project (this one to be specific) become true. 

He’s made nothing but pure hip-hop classic and Lana has shown she is able to pull an exquisite record of that genre. 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

2 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

I just tested positive for covid so if lana wants to drop some news about this at any time to cheer me up I’d be greatly appreciative. 

Hope you're doing fine & get well soon!

Lana, please listen to this poor soul and drop BB tomorrow, pls.

49 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

if this is real, then blue banisters seem to be more in the direction of born to die.

Lana Del Rey - Blue Banister (Preview) - YouTube

I love how they put 2 videos to be released, so people will mostly like subscribe and wait to see if it's true or not. Marketing genius 

Paul Del Rey
This preview is only for the song, this is not the official music video for it.

:eartha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, domandapiano said:

I just tested positive for covid so if lana wants to drop some news about this at any time to cheer me up I’d be greatly appreciative. 

i hope you feel better soon! :) 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

Chemtrails was rushed and recorded right after NFR (and even used some of its scraps), so we can come up with somewhat plausible excuse for some of its shortcomings. But ''I'm gonna do a cool thing or two and then quicky retreat back to my safe, old, proven formula'' approach won't cut it when it comes to this upcoming album. The specific vision/sound that she's been pushing since Born To Die was fully realized on NFR and it won't get better than that. I think (hope) she knows that too. It would certainly explain her lack of confidence in post NFR interviews. And it would also explain why Chemtrails sounds how it sounds (like a half-hearted attempt at something new, but nowhere near bold enough to truly work... because she seems afraid of alienating her fanbase).

For this new album, she should take the White Dress approach and crank it up to 11. I want this to be the Blonde to Chemtrails' Endless. 

So I had a surgery today and in the hospital I saw a person that looked exactly like Jack Antanoff with glasses. Girls and gays it's a sign that Jack won't be producing the album because he decided to leave the US to become a hospital janitor.

Just saw this on Twitter and it cracked me up:

Just watch, Lana Del Rey is going to pull a Lindsay Lohan on the release date.

Lana: “RCS is coming June 1st” 
Us: “Lana, are you releasing Rock Candy Sweet?”
Lana: “I never said that.”
Us: “We got you on tape.”
Lana: “I don’t know what RCS is.”

:blush2::smokes2:

(source: @MarquisAndLana)

36 minutes ago, ItsaWhale89 said:

So I had a surgery today and in the hospital I saw a person that looked exactly like Jack Antanoff with glasses. Girls and gays it's a sign that Jack won't be producing the album because he decided to leave the US to become a hospital janitor.

collecting samples for his music i see

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e