Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, Nikogo said:

The sad thing is, literally all she has to do is acknowledge RCS or BB and everyone would be calmed down 

instead she goes on random livestreams and says “I know I don’t keep you guys updated” and continues to not keep us updated :facepalm:

“Excited for you all to hear my new song! Excited for the new record!”

and the mood would increase so much, instead we get album ‘announcement’ March 20th, then single(?) announcement April 10th, and then silence

:oprah2:

So true. The way it isn't even stressful for me anymore, I just find it funny :omfg2: 

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

Cannot believe I just had to see Rachel Berry in this thread... @ Lana we're getting desperate. say something, ANYTHING :pray2:

imageproxy.jpg

i hope the leakers will give us something on June 1 bc i know we're all gonna be so disappointed when nothing comes out :toofloppy:

Spoiler

....UFB..,,,.....,.....

giphy.gif

I still think about that pic Clay posted and a video director commented “No pics on set” and he commented “?

that was the end of March and could very well be the Blue Banisters video set Clay was at, they were still together then 

:hype:

"Don’t forget me"

11 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

@IanadeIrey what do we know about Lana around the time of March 27th?? Where was she at, I feel like you’d know :defeated:

Still waiting on @salvatore’s “it’s coming” post to come to fruition 

wasnt that the same time she posted that selfie on her story and then deleted??? she looked like insanely good... 

edit: yes i just looked at the date of my screenshot that was march 26th! 

19 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I still think about that pic Clay posted and a video director commented “No pics on set” and he commented “?

that was the end of March and could very well be the Blue Banisters video set Clay was at, they were still together then 

:hype:

well we know it's not for any of clays songs. that man is truly a flop

33 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

wasnt that the same time she posted that selfie on her story and then deleted??? she looked like insanely good... 

edit: yes i just looked at the date of my screenshot that was march 26th! 

which selfie was that

26 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

a6LyXxR.jpg

i just realized it’s kind of the same pose as the BB pic she posted 

"Don’t forget me"

5 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Blue Banisters kind of sounds boring tbh It does not sound exciting 

I’m not super impressed by the title either, but I found Mariners Apartment Complex not an excellent title either at first... It doesn’t sound very « banger » to me, which I hoped RCS was gonna be.

4 hours ago, Nikogo said:

@IanadeIrey what do we know about Lana around the time of March 27th?? Where was she at, I feel like you’d know :defeated:

Still waiting on @salvatore’s “it’s coming” post to come to fruition 

Haha yes! As queen @bel air rose said:

1. Lana posted that selfie of her in the orange/teal-striped top on March 26th.

(Unrelated, but that was also the day we found out Chemtrails went to #1 in the UK and that selfie of her holding her accolade went up). 

and then

2. On the evening of March 28th, Clay posted those pictures to IG where a video director named Connor Gould (who was involved with Don’t Call Me Angel) commented “no photos on set please,” to which Clay replied “?

So I definitely think it’s possible she filmed something around that time. I don’t necessarily think that beautiful selfie she blessed us with was for a video, because the makeup looked very day-to-day for Lana and we know she usually glams it up a bit more for her videos and usually Etienne or Sheridan will post the set to their IG stories, but given the fact that selfies have been used as promo lately, I definitely could see that selfie being taken amidst other photos that we’ll see eventually! Especially since what we think is the Blue Banisters single cover is a selfie!

6 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Haha yes! As queen @bel air rose said:

1. Lana posted that selfie of her in the orange/teal-striped top on March 26th.

(Unrelated, but that was also the day we found out Chemtrails went to #1 in the UK and that selfie of her holding her accolade went up). 

and then

2. On the evening of March 28th, Clay posted those pictures to IG where a video director named Connor Gould (who was involved with Don’t Call Me Angel) commented “no photos on set please,” to which Clay replied “?

So I definitely think it’s possible she filmed something around that time. I don’t necessarily think that beautiful selfie she blessed us with was for a video, because the makeup looked looked very day-to-day for Lana and we know she usually glams it up a bit more for her videos and usually Etienne or Sheridan will post the set to their IG stories, but given the fact that selfies have been used as promo lately, I definitely could see that selfie being taken amidst other photos that we’ll see eventually! Especially since what we think is the Blue Banisters single cover is a selfie!

Were the pics Clay posted the ones when he was dressed up like a cowboy? I feel like that was ages ago 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

4 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

Were the pics Clay posted the ones when he was dressed up like a cowboy? I feel like that was ages ago 

Those were from November 24th, and I remember thinking at the time that it was on set for LMLYLAW live on Fallon (which it was).

The pics in question are these:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM_LzF7Bf3l/?igshid=1pkjw3n46qe44