Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Given she has a title that sums up the recent months of her life, I feel like this title will be Grenadine Quarantine 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

6 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

It’s Roses Bloom For You’s time

gNQ9jWf.gif

Honeymoun once said Yosemite and Roses Bloom For You will never leak and now Yosemite is officially out, imagine Roses Bloom For You will be on another record 

Manifesting this...

8 hours ago, NewportBitch said:

besides nikki lane, who else are her country music friends

ETA: Chemtrails over the Country Club with that cover already feels like an album title about a close circle of country music friends to me. :creep:

i really hope they record the studio version of find yourself with lukas nelson, she seems enjoying performing it

chemtrails was cute but please for the love of god no more country no more folk no more collabs

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

41 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

This next album will probs either be Jack x Zach or fully Jack with 1 Rick Nowels song (RBFY). 

I have a feeling that she will continue with Jack too.. I would really love to see the result of an album produced by Zach only or Zach and Rick  .

I think that Rick truly appreciates her  as a person and as an artist due to them working so many years together and watching her perfecting her art 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

7 hours ago, Dragon said:

I'm guessing she'll build from DTWD's vibes. 

Manifesting this.

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

manifesting more of the bridge from Dance Till We Die because it was kinda jazzy and fun :lolliney:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole