Elle

LDR Village at Melrose Trading Post - Sunday: March 21st, 2021

4 minutes ago, katebusho said:

what will you buy queen? :popcorn:

Theres so much cute stuff, I will have to decide once I see it up closer. I think they have some Surf Shop stuff here too that I'm possibly eyeing. Def want the Wild At Heart chapstick

:smile:

Also FYI from what I can see, the "pink" shirts are kind of more peachy

Okay wait.. was I really the only one who announced this?? Like, did this never end up getting announced by Lana team too? A LanaBoards exclusive fr, ya heard it here first.. and only here xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

omg it looks so cute! i hate that i have to live in NY?

i hope all the fans that get to attend have so much fun like i’m so jealous of y’all!! anyone who’s there pls post photos of the hoodies from the merch if u could! ?

9 minutes ago, Elle said:

Okay wait.. was I really the only one who announced this?? Like, did this never end up getting announced by Lana team too? A LanaBoards exclusive fr, ya heard it here first.. and only here xx

i think ldrvillage has an instagram but it has less followers than lanaboards so i don’t think it’s gotten around :toofloppy:

4 minutes ago, electra said:

i think ldrvillage has an instagram but it has less followers than lanaboards so i don’t think it’s gotten around :toofloppy:

But ldrvillage didn’t even post about the event on their IG skkk like to my awareness, no one ending up announcing it except me. So, to all the people I see there having a great time including my ex and her friends who dislike me don’t ever say I did nothing for you. You’re very welcome xxxx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

22 minutes ago, electra said:

i’m so glad they brought back the surf shop merch like you guys just don’t understand i’m so emotional and i’m going to die

hold on are they gonna bring it back online too

image.png

1 hour ago, rabbit said:

This needs to be a print or wearable item, would be so cute. :wub: There’s more to be released on the site, so we’ll hopefully see this soon! 

That whole picture summarizes my life: Lana speaks (posts): nothing gets done. 

2 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

hold on are they gonna bring it back online too

pls i’m really hoping bc why else would they have gone to the extent of modelling the surf shop into the village. also they said that more sections of the website would be unlocked weekly so i guess that will at some point? EEEEEEEEEEE

30 minutes ago, TheCultureIsLit said:

They are playing the album :)

what a place to be god :oprah:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆