Elle

LDR Village at Melrose Trading Post - Sunday: March 21st, 2021

18 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

ill pay anyone here whos going and getting me one :creep: dm me

I’d like to echo this statement x

edit: someone’s offered to get me one, thank u!!

Edited by Elle

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

53 minutes ago, electra said:

i’m so glad they brought back the surf shop merch like you guys just don’t understand i’m so emotional and i’m going to die

i was wondering where it went...they had so much in stock still when the site went down 

10 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

i was wondering where it went...they had so much in stock still when the site went down 

im 100% sure the stock was made to order, not specific amounts. nothing ever sold out, other than the chapstick.

6 minutes ago, electra said:

im 100% sure the stock was made to order, not specific amounts. nothing ever sold out, other than the chapstick.

at the pop up tho? they had STACKS AND STACKS of shirts and hoodies. 

5 minutes ago, Awsten Knight said:

4FLbH8Y.jpg

got my fortune read. they have different ones but my friend got the same one 

I wonder if Lana wrote them herself omg

If there's only like 10 variants then its possible!

28 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

at the pop up tho? they had STACKS AND STACKS of shirts and hoodies. 

i think the ordered to the store what they wanted for the event and online was just the amount that was ordered was produced. i’m sure they probably sold through whatever they made for the event.

nothing on the site ever sold out, items couldn’t be returned and if anything was lost that was it. it also took forever to be sent out, probably because they were manufacturing them before shipping. a lot of that is my presumptions but i’ve definitely noted the items they dropped later are far less common, which adds to my theory.

5 minutes ago, electra said:

i think the ordered to the store what they wanted for the event and online was just the amount that was ordered was produced. i’m sure they probably sold through whatever they made for the event.

nothing on the site ever sold out, items couldn’t be returned and if anything was lost that was it. it also took forever to be sent out, probably because they were manufacturing them before shipping. a lot of that is my presumptions but i’ve definitely noted the items they dropped later are far less common, which adds to my theory.

yuppp, im pretty sure all the surf shop merch was made to order, it took like 5 weeks or longer even until the started shipping out shit

i hopehopehope theyre bringing the surf shop stuff back, id much rather get more of that merch than the new one tbh

Spoiler

also check ur dms on the bird app 

image.png