Sign in to follow this  
t-raider26

I made a Lana doll

Love her! Have you repainted her face yourself? I think she could look a bit more Lana IMHO. Love your doll's clothes and hair! The model muse (?) body fits her, too. I think it would also be perfect for a Born To Die Lana! 

Funnily enough, I own a Lana doll based on the Love look myself. It's made from cloth, though. Sadly, I am not the artist. She was made by Yulia of DollsForFans

Doll photos:

Spoiler

il_794xN.2176141388_55ni.jpg

il_794xN.2223696451_276q.jpg

I fell in love with her face immediately and just had to get her!

i am nothing and should be everything

6 hours ago, Lirazel said:

Love her! Have you repainted her face yourself? I think she could look a bit more Lana IMHO. Love your doll's clothes and hair! The model muse (?) body fits her, too. I think it would also be perfect for a Born To Die Lana! 

Funnily enough, I own a Lana doll based on the Love look myself. It's made from cloth, though. Sadly, I am not the artist. She was made by Yulia of DollsForFans

Doll photos:

Reveal hidden contents

il_794xN.2176141388_55ni.jpg

il_794xN.2223696451_276q.jpg

I fell in love with her face immediately and just had to get her!

I added to the face it came with. I tried to repaint from scratch first but it was a disaster and I had to buy a new doll. This is the first time I've ever done anything like this, and it's waaay harder than it looks lol. I changed the eye colour and added heavier eye makeup, completely changed the lips, and added her little birth marks.

@t-raider26 oh I see! I thought that it looked a lot like Mattel facepaint. You made a good job making it more Lana! Painting doll faces is insanely hard, especially when they are supposed to resemble actual people. I'm forever in awe of trash celebrity dolls fixed by customizers so they look exactly like the person in question. The best example being the hideous Emma Watson doll:

Spoiler

39702496075839827af2a7c5950830c4.jpg

i am nothing and should be everything