Lykko Li

Lil Nas X

Meanwhile hes letting his mother beg for spare change on a street corner. Terrible human being. Horrible "spearhead" for our community. Alas, what can we expect from an F word who idolizes Nicki Minaj. Lol. He gives off James Charles energy and im anxious  to see how he'll crumble

ANYWAYS, this is SO CUTE and good I'm in aww, I never thought in my life I would become a Lil Nas fan and here we are and I'm enjoying the fuck out of it, 2/2 MONTERO let's goo!!

8nl2OpX.png

On 4/17/2021 at 12:05 PM, Veinsineon said:

Meanwhile hes letting his mother beg for spare change on a street corner. Terrible human being. Horrible "spearhead" for our community. Alas, what can we expect from an F word who idolizes Nicki Minaj. Lol. He gives off James Charles energy and im anxious  to see how he'll crumble

He has zero talent or stage presence whatsoever, the horny gays love to hype him up just because his ugly ass manages to make their dick stiff, it’s disgusting 

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

1 hour ago, eyelovelefteye said:

He has zero talent or stage presence whatsoever, the horny gays love to hype him up just because his ugly ass manages to make their dick stiff, it’s disgusting 

Lmaooo who hurt you :lmao:

2 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

is any of the leaked stuff good? like what are the vibes

I’m pleasantly surprised on a lot of the songs, I think he has some awesome potential. My problem is that it doesn’t sound much like an “album”. I’m hoping this is just a super early leak cause the track list needs work the most. There’s no real flow imo. But he has trap stuff, rock inspired and even a couple of slow alternative like tracks. Definitely wasn’t expecting all the different sounds and I respect that. 

6 hours ago, TheBoss said:

So an entire early draft of MONTERO (the album) leaked today, anyone else heard it yet? :gasp:

He better add “titanic” to the final track list :diva:

4 hours ago, eyelovelefteye said:

I’m not a huge fan of him, he’s isn’t super talented really and is very overhyped. But he’s entertaining and his music videos are fun….he seems to say good things about issues in society.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

22 minutes ago, willfoshizzle said:

okay "empathy" with sam smith is excellent ! 

"Anomaly" giving me early kesha vibes? I actually need the credits cause it better not be produced by dr puke 

I don't think he would work with an alleged abuser, would we be able to give him a pass just like the user who trashed him a few posts back tried to excuse Zella Day?

I guess we will have to see :teehee:

8nl2OpX.png

3 hours ago, willfoshizzle said:

I’m pleasantly surprised on a lot of the songs, I think he has some awesome potential. My problem is that it doesn’t sound much like an “album”. I’m hoping this is just a super early leak cause the track list needs work the most. There’s no real flow imo. But he has trap stuff, rock inspired and even a couple of slow alternative like tracks. Definitely wasn’t expecting all the different sounds and I respect that. 

He better add “titanic” to the final track list :diva:

BOZ said on Twitter I think that this wasn't the final draft, and me too actually there's a lot of songs I enjoyed and how diverse it sounded, I thought it would be some basic trap stuff like Iggy Azalea's In My Defense or something lol

I guess that the "narrative" tracks that have transitions and dialogue should be on the final version, some sounds definetly feel like they need to be polished like "WHAT I WANT" (such a fun track btw it has massive potential)

And yeah I saw a lot of other tracks outside of the album also leaked, I have no idea if they're outtakes form these sessions or from earlier ones, I really hope the Iggy track that got scrapped leaks someday it sounded cute

8nl2OpX.png

Okay since I'm pleasently surprised by the album and the leaking still happening, I'll try to collect it all :hottie: Just the outtakes/demos cuz i don't wanna get banned lol

Don't Want It (Version 1)

Don't Want It (Version 3)

My Little Baby

Titanic

Edge Of Tomorrow

Kimbo

Red Light, Green Light

Curtain Call

Falling Down (feat. Starrah) [Conceptual Demo]

Ocean

8nl2OpX.png

36 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

Okay since I'm pleasently surprised by the album and the leaking still happening, I'll try to collect it all :hottie: Just the outtakes/demos cuz i don't wanna get banned lol

Don't Want It (Version 1)

Don't Want It (Version 3)

My Little Baby

Titanic

Edge Of Tomorrow

Kimbo

Red Light, Green Light

Curtain Call

Falling Down (feat. Starrah) [Conceptual Demo]

Ocean

thanks! im gonna check these out!