Elle

Lana Del Rey covers Rolling Stone Germany - April 2021

2 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

not the author of the article going on lanaboards lmao

Lol that's embarassing. He had the possibility to talk to Lana and chose to ask a bunch of meaningless and pretentious things. Seems like he was not actually interested in an interview about the album but tried really hard to be iNtErEsTinG and quirky instead :bebe:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 hour ago, Fart Deco said:

Uhm yet another publication acknowledging AKA... inchresting :ma: 

i got a feeling that she wont rerecord it, but they may put it on streaming services again. like imagine being someone that is not really be interested in Lana - you look at the magazine, and see AKA as her debut. u got interested, so you decide to listen to it. and then, you think, where the fuck it is. so yeah, they are i think putting it back on the road :xgiggle:

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

3 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Lol that's embarassing. He had the possibility to talk to Lana and chose to ask a bunch of meaningless and pretentious things. Seems like he was not actually interested in an interview about the album but tried really hard to be iNtErEsTinG iand quirky instead :bebe:

yeah the entire thing is just bad, there was no point to do a cover story when.... this is what they came up with. we didnt need another recap of her past controversies, her pErSoNa and random, uninteresting questions when there is literally an entire new album to discuss and get some background info from her.

literally serving tumblr AMA :rip:

image.png

18 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

That one reply labelling it tumblr-talk is on point lol

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

2 hours ago, Thunder Corpse said:

One actually interesting/fun thing she says is that during the recording process, she often asked Jack to be "wilder" and go harder on the songs.

Well, that did not really work out, did it? Maybe that's why she was not completely satisfied with the final version of the songs. And it could indicate that she'll actually go with a more intense sound on RCS

well, i guess that cotcc was her last work with mr. Jack :gurl: not that i don't like him, but what is the reason to keep making music with him when he can't go as wild as she wants him to go? she will just waste her potential :nails: that's why Daddy Dawes needed to come up and they did the whole Rock Candy Sweet together and it will fucking slap.tenor.gif

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

6 minutes ago, lamms said:

That one reply labelling it tumblr-talk is on point lol

i mean its true... the questions about "what do u see when u look out the window" "have u ever seen a ghost" and it GOES on is literally serving curious cat questions of the day :rip: 

image.png

2 hours ago, Thunder Corpse said:

She also has an extremely cringy baddie-moment where she says that she does not care for public appreciation  but does her best to get it in the bedroom :deadbanana:

okaaay lana get it ig:beyonce:

41 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

Lmao he should have posted in here prior to the interview

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

5 hours ago, yourolllikethunder said:

Yikes, so choppy but trying via Google Translate. Some parts are truly incoherent but there’s no way for me to fix it without knowledge of German versus the crazy page formatting :thumb3:

Thanks! 
but Google translate truly isn’t perfect lol 

translation (tweet prior summarizing the interview as tumblr-talk): fair enough, but reducing the whole text is a bit too easy. By the way, there were more questions in regards to the album, but LDR answered them too vaguely (or not at all), that I didn’t incorporate them

Okay but it wouldn’t have hurt to mentioned in the end what kind of questions she dodged? Disappointed and only worth getting for that cover pic

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

2 hours ago, COCC said:

"Extra points in the bedroom". Please no :oprah2:

I think that one of the most interesting pieces of information from the interview is this , her baddie moment indeed:ma:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

I can definitely see her avoiding questions about the album (she did the same thing with Anne when she was asked about the album and started talking about her chimney instead :rip::rip:). She’s been over this album since last year. Interview magazine is probably going to be the most information we get about her headspace towards the album

and it’s not like he could press questions about RCS since it wasn’t announced when the interview took place 

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, BluebirdXO said:

Who's gonna tell her that we did not need this information??? 

But what if this turned out to be a very critical piece of information in the future? :creep:

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

1 hour ago, BluebirdXO said:

Who's gonna tell her that we did not need this information??? 

Well... I think that my imagination will go wilder thanks to that question. :creepna:Gay part of me is burning and with all respect now 'I have to touch myself to pretend *she's* there'. :cumming::gasp:

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9525104eb9fe0669c44f