Elle

Lana Del Rey covers Rolling Stone Germany - April 2021

i just woke up to see this and, wow, she is glowing. this is probably my favorite lana magazine cover in a while - i love it 

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Blue Hawaii

One actually interesting/fun thing she says is that during the recording process, she often asked Jack to be "wilder" and go harder on the songs.

Well, that did not really work out, did it? Maybe that's why she was not completely satisfied with the final version of the songs. And it could indicate that she'll actually go with a more intense sound on RCS

and for RCS she'll have ended things with jack and it'll be zach dawes produced instead :sass: wilder and harder

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

and for RCS she'll have ended things with jack and it'll be zach dawes produced instead :sass: wilder and harder

Let's hope that's true. After all Zach did Dealer with her - which is seemingly wilder and harder.

Plus she does not seem to be as euphoric about Jack anymore compared to how much she praised him in every NFR interview

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

7 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

I find it so funny how we now are forced to refer to iPhone portrait mode selfies (used for promo and also this cover) as photoshoots since Lana doesn't do any real photoshoots anymore :crai:

Im here for this asthetic... its looks so much a signal of our times  :blush2:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

54 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Not really anything new in this one.

A lot of boring banter ("have you ever seen a ghost?" "what's your favourite Elvis-era?" "do you have a recurring dream?" "what's your most precious posession?") and the usual whining about how  fame did not treat her well, how people have a misconception of her feeling attacked without a reason etc etc.

Concerning the album, there is no information we did not have so far. She talks about the story behind "Dark But Just A Game" again, mentions how the weird vocals on "White Dress" were not something she planned but happened when she was goofing around with Jack in the studio. We've heard it before.

The rest is descriptive stuff about her career, her work so far and how the new album sounds. Plus the unavoidable paragraph on the controversy about "Question for the Culture"

Thanks.

1 minute ago, conceptart47 said:

I love when the translate apps miss a few words like “Ten years ago, when we named a number of nichtweller rinnen who...” and I’m like :really:

Thanks for translating @yourolllikethunder

I basically understood just a few parts of it all because it’s so incoherent :shh::kiss2:

giphy.gif

Serving hawt outlaw cowgirl :candy:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

1 hour ago, Thunder Corpse said:

She also has an extremely cringy baddie-moment where she says that she does not care for public appreciation  but does her best to get it in the bedroom :deadbanana:

"Extra points in the bedroom". Please no :oprah2: