Elle

Lana Del Rey covers Rolling Stone Germany - April 2021

3 hours ago, lamms said:

translation (tweet prior summarizing the interview as tumblr-talk): fair enough, but reducing the whole text is a bit too easy. By the way, there were more questions in regards to the album, but LDR answered them too vaguely (or not at all), that I didn’t incorporate them

Okay but it wouldn’t have hurt to mentioned in the end what kind of questions she dodged? Disappointed and only worth getting for that cover pic

She really doesnt like this album 

:toofunny:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

56 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

She really doesnt like this album 

:toofunny:

I don’t think it’s not that she doesn’t like it, but I think she was scared of how we would receive it. Plus that album got caught short because of the pandemic; she must have felt that it wasn’t finished (although it’s one of most coherent pieces ever). RCS is probably the continuity, the second part, where she wanted to go after Chemtrails that should have been included if she had had the time to figure out where she wanted to go. 

New photo shared by Lana from the cover shoot - 

A post shared by Lana Del Rey (@lanadelrey)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

As an unusual :pout: and quirky :tommy: girl I for one would love to hear about paranormal encounters, favorite Elvis eras, and recurring dreams. Someone had to ask the important questions :oprah3:

rmeoRD5.gifvUV63Kk.gif KXksriz.gif

.。*゚+.*.。𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷'

𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓻...゚+..。*゚+

39 minutes ago, littleseashell said:

OMG she is literally stunning with any look how is this even possible  :wowcry:

Does anyone know how much shipping would be to USA for this?

Worldwide: 3,45€ ~ 4,10$

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

22 hours ago, Fireffie said:

Apparently it's already out, so it would be cute if someone here who lives in Germany would show us what's inside ❤️

For who wants to order it online here's the link:

https://abo.rollingstone.de/produkt/rolling-stone-ausgabe-04-21/

Thanks so much for the link! Ordered! Always pleased when I can get a magazine for the retail price instead of triple the price on eBay...
I love the cover so much, she looks so happy and beautiful.

Have we gotten the whole interview yet?

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

37 minutes ago, lamms said:

Got my copy and it’s such a vibrant cover. Absolutely lovely :oprah:

Wo hast du es gekauft ? War gestern in ein paar Läden und habe es leider nicht gefunden :crying2:

Edit: I asked where he bought it 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

10 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Wo hast du es gekauft ? War gestern in ein paar Läden und habe es leider nicht gefunden :crying2:

Hab meins von einem Presse&Tabak Shop im Bahnhof. Einige sind auch so nett und bestellen dir das auf Anfrage. 

(Translation to not get warning points lol: Got it from some newsstand at the train station. some of them are nice enough to order it for you.)
edit: wenn du Glück hast, hat das eventuell Edeka heute auch bekommen. Gestern wurden die noch nicht beliefert 

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

19 minutes ago, lamms said:

Hab meins von einem Presse&Tabak Shop im Bahnhof. Einige sind auch so nett und bestellen dir das auf Anfrage. 

(Translation to not get warning points lol: Got it from some newsstand at the train station. some of them are nice enough to order it for you.)
edit: wenn du Glück hast, hat das eventuell Edeka heute auch bekommen. Gestern wurden die noch nicht beliefert 

Ok thank you !!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

there’s so many french posts on this site lately they always crack me up even tho i don’t know what they say:lmao:

so was this interview a dud then? no new info at all?

RVhKIwP.gif