ClementineDelRey

White Dress (Nostalgia Music Video)

While I love the White Dress music video, I had an idea of how to make it a lot better, so I impulsively made a more  nostalgic version of it. I worked very hard on it and I think it turned out ~amazing~ with the added Lizzie Grant intro and throwback vibes. 

I’m very proud of it and am trying to get more people to see it and also get some opinions on it, so I’d really appreciate it if you watched it and let me know what you think :kiss:

Lana Del Rey - White Dress (Nostalgic Music Video)

Please check out this White Dress nostalgic music video I made! I had an idea on how the official music video could be better and spent a lot of time bringing my idea to life! I’m super proud of it and would really like to know everyone’s opinion on it! Please check it out and I hope you enjoy :kiss:

9 minutes ago, ClementineDelRey said:

Please check out this White Dress nostalgic music video I made! I had an idea on how the official music video could be better and spent a lot of time bringing my idea to life! I’m super proud of it and would really like to know everyone’s opinion on it! Please check it out and I hope you enjoy :kiss:

This is actually what I expected the real music video to be like 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 minute ago, Venice said:

Can't lie, I enjoy this better than the original :heart: I feel like the meaning and nostalgia of the song was just absolutely nailed here

Thank you so much♥️ This is exactly how I thought the music video was going to be and when I wasn’t I just knew I had to remake it with my vision. Glad you like ♥️

16 minutes ago, COCC said:

I like it!

Reveal hidden contents

And your username :defeated:

Thank you ♥️ and I love my username too hehe??