Elle

Nikki Lane and Lana Del Rey: Possible Country Album on the Horizon - Rolling Stone Interview

thank you, next :wtf3:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

2 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

hopefully it stays in the drafts

May it disappear into the void just like the Cherry video.

2 hours ago, anwdelrey said:

When Lana ghosts her>

Because that's what she always does.

Unloyal witch. lol

4 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

It’s clear a lot of y’all don’t even know what country music is 

people hear the term "country music" and automatically think of mainstream country music, instead of what it actually can be, and knowing lana it could just have a western / blues influence and she's calling it "country"

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

people hear the term "country music" and automatically think of mainstream country music, instead of what it actually can be, and knowing lana it could just have a western / blues influence and she's calling it "country"

What else is to be expected from a website of people who hear a guitar and call it ultraviolence 2.0, hear a snare and call it trap/trip hop etc :facepalm: we have the same problem as Lana 

UbsOye5.png

1 minute ago, Sugar Venom said:

What else is to be expected from a website of people who hear a guitar and call it ultraviolence 2.0, hear a snare and call it trap/trip hop etc :facepalm: we have the same problem as Lana 

just wait until she's channeling the "nancy & lee" album or it's sad girl 2.0 :oprah3: people are slamming an album they know nothing about just because of the possibility of a country influence

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

i personally feel like there's always been a fair bit of country music influence in lana's music - i mean even Blue Jeans has that ICONIC sort of country-western guitar intro, some of AKA gives a slight country feel, Cruel World has a desert-rock-meets-country vibe (esp in the vocals), some of UV is directly influenced by blues music which, in turn, sorta feeds into country music and vice versa.... i could go on! it really wouldn't be that much of a leap for her. i'd be so here for this - particularly if it meant she would diversify her solo albums a little more now (like everyone else i'm hankering for some heavy rock drums and lots more energy for RCS!).

also, tell me lana wouldn't absolutely kill this country pop gem!? -

Wq9zHLl.jpg