annedauphine

Lana Del Ray - 10th Anniversary Boxset Concept

8 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

my favorite album :oprah: this is excellent! :spin: <3

Thank you so much! I really had sooo much fun making it, I love the mix of UV vibes and AKA feels haha!

6 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

it's gorgeous, welcome back btw :hae:

Thank youuuuu I'm so happy to be back :D

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I love this so much! <3 I remember seeing the original one, I loved it too :flutter: welcome back - happy to see you here again!! :thankyou:

Haha the original was imho TRASH compared to this but I'm not one to judge :)  Thank you so much I'm so excited!!

Just now, daphnedinkley said:

not to be dramatic, but i would sacrifice the entirety of my father's side of the family tree for this to be real

I'm not one to toot my own boot, but my kidney goes to the one willing to finance this tbh. Thank you so fckn much!

ZKcaooE.png

this is stunning, i'd buy it in a heart beat if it was an official release :kiss:

imageproxy.jpg

31 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

this is stunning, i'd buy it in a heart beat if it was an official release :kiss:

31 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I’d give my arm for this if Lana were to sell it

6 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

hey welcome back! 

will i beg you every day to make a bootleg copy of this so i can buy it? i certainly will  true@2x.gif

You're all so kind :defeated:Honestly if I had the means and money to do a bootleg version I would, because I think it could look great in a portfolio. But the transparent vinyl alone would be an arm and a leg :( I guess yall know what to do... Go harass Lana's team haha

ZKcaooE.png

i've missed you so much how are you liking cocc????? anywaysssssssssss i would love this fucking album set it would be iconic :yesnod:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

i've missed you so much how are you liking cocc????? anywaysssssssssss i would love this fucking album set it would be iconic :yesnod:

Thank youuuu I've missed you as well!! Literally every song from COCC is in my on a loop playlist on Spotify cause I CANNOT stop listening to it lol, my favourites are Breaking Up Slowly, Tulsa Jesus Freak, and then it's soooo hard to choose! And Yosemite WHEW!! I prefer COCC as a whole but I love certain songs from NFR much more than the ones on COCC if that makes sense :) Thanks again, I really wanna do a concept for COCC tbh, my disappointment when I saw the cover...

ZKcaooE.png

14 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

You're all so kind :defeated:Honestly if I had the means and money to do a bootleg version I would, because I think it could look great in a portfolio. But the transparent vinyl alone would be an arm and a leg :( I guess yall know what to do... Go harass Lana's team haha

ugh i definelty know what you mean, the struggle  :angie:

will I harrass interscope and Tap management everyday then? i most certainly will  true@2x.gif

The amount of work put here... This is excellent. Truly hope all the talented people here and your outstanding work reaches Lana someday, as you'd make the best, most deserving creative partners for her. Thanks for sharing this project!

Oh my god this is absolutely gorgeous..your work always just goes above and beyond..lanas team could never

also (random) the lines on the tracklist reminded me of coke lines for whatever reason 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

It looks so stunning :oprah: beautiful dark vibes to it. I guess I didn't imagine a repack of the album with this aesthetic - and it's better than I imagined. Talented, brilliant, etc.

e31376aa305a9145a0b1a84bf666778a2048053f

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: