pinupgirls

If Lana became huge...

I was just curious about your thoughts on this matter.

Do you all ever think Lana will be huge, like Lady GaGa style? So big she sells out arenas(even though she doesn't want too)

Like, everyone knows who she is, etc. I just don't understand, she gets tons of video views, and almost the same amount of likes on everything she posts as gaga, but why hasn't she blown up over in the US? Yes, I know over here is lame, but still. What if she ever did get huge? I wonder if she would like that.

7338e157b4b318699b988ced0289df17.gif

i don't think she'll ever become huge. she peaked this year. those views and likes aren't from us citizens, they just don't like her as much as europeans do.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

IF (it won't happen) she became huge I wouldn't matter, being honest, she's already a big star, at least for me, she's associated with big popstars nowadays, I wonder if we will ever get another album

she's already working on it.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

No, she's scoring films

she said something about what it's going to sound like.

She's already a lot bigger than I ever imagined she would get.

It would certainly affect her a lot--I mean, it already has. But would I get angry about it? No. For her sake, I hope she doesn't have to deal with much more fame.

i feel like she doesn't interact with her fans enough anymore. she used to go on tinychat with them, talk to them on facebook...now you have to meet her in person and somehow get to talk to her to get her to follow you on twitter...other bigger singers interact with their fans a lot more...

i feel like she doesn't interact with her fans enough anymore. she used to go on tinychat with them, talk to them on facebook...now you have to meet her in person and somehow get to talk to her to get her to follow you on twitter...other bigger singers interact with their fans a lot more...

I can agree. I do think she treats her fans amazingly though, I Just hope all the fame doesn't get to her head=/ I think she will get famous enough to where everyone knows about her, but they don't really KNOW about her. Does that make sense?

7338e157b4b318699b988ced0289df17.gif

I don't think she'll ever reach the number of fans that Gaga has. I know it doesn't sound great but when she passes away, I think she'll be truly known as an iconic woman. The modern day 50's star.

i don't think she'll be known as an icon. she doesn't represent this time and the 50's already have enough icons. i don't know what she'd be iconic for, for imitating another decade?

This is harsh, but I so see her getting killed tragically.

only because that's her image

I'd like to say I'd be fine with it.. but then I remember when my adolescent fave Rooney got a song on VH1 ("When Did You're Heart Go Missin') and I would call people posers under my breath when I heard them singing them at school lmao </3

but I rly don't think she'll dieyoung.mp3 she seems rather boring compared to her past, it's not like she's in her crazy prime like an amanda bynes or lindsay or s/t

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

She's already a lot bigger than I ever imagined she would get.

It would certainly affect her a lot--I mean, it already has. But would I get angry about it? No. For her sake, I hope she doesn't have to deal with much more fame.

Really? At first, I thought she was going to blow up in the US, honestly.