pinupgirls

If Lana became huge...

I think she is in a very comfortable zone right know, she has enough fan to fill famous halls, who care enough to buy her music and make it top in the top 10. She can see fans everywhere she goes but is stil able to walk in the street without being bothered.

I like it that way.

up45I.gif

I think she is in a very comfortable zone right know, she has enough fan to fill famous halls, who care enough to buy her music and make it top in the top 10. She can see fans everywhere she goes but is stil able to walk in the street without being bothered.

I like it that way.

I never thought of it that way, I would LOVE that if I was her

7338e157b4b318699b988ced0289df17.gif

This is harsh, but I so see her getting killed tragically.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

i feel like she doesn't interact with her fans enough anymore. she used to go on tinychat with them, talk to them on facebook...now you have to meet her in person and somehow get to talk to her to get her to follow you on twitter...other bigger singers interact with their fans a lot more...

Meh. Artists and their fans made it along just fine before social media, I don't see why they have to succumb to it today.

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

I don't get why people don't want her to be more famous. I mean I don't really care either way, but think about it; if she gets gaga big then there will be more people willing to fawn over Lana with you. And you don't have to talk at your friends about her, you can talk with them.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I wouldnt want her to be as big as Gaga as then she would be really mainstream and appeal to the masses. I think she has quite a niche sound, I work with 140 other people and only 3 of us like her music! Being really big and popular doesnt equate with being good IMO

Omg I love listening to underground artists, have you heard of Lana Del Rey?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Really hoping that nobody finds Lana, especially not TikTok - she's our little secret. Side note: have you guys heard some of the unreleased music she has? Queen Of Disaster is literally me. So glad that songs like those will never be super popular or anything 

imageproxy.jpg