pinupgirls

If Lana became huge...

“Could she be big like Lady Gaga” :thumb3: if only these 2012-ers knew where LDR and LG would be in 9 years :coffee: 

Glad LDR has been able to maintain a steady and stable (and acclaimed) career for almost a decade. This is so rare and such a blessing. 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

Did yall see her cheap imitation of Shakira when she sang *Blue Jeans* on SNL? Like ewww what was that pathetic lame ass wannabe Shakira rendition of that dumb ass song about buying *Blue Jeans and White Shirts* Ughhhhh:usrsney:

Such dumb lyrics. If you're planning to imitate Shakira atleast write intelligent lyrics like her. I don't see a future for her in this industry if she continues imitating Shakira.

Shakira Issa legend Periodt :mariah:

This wannabe pouty industry pawn can never reach Shakira's level of stardom.

While she's in anxious anticipation

I really hope you have a horrible vacation

And so you think of me when you arrive

Hope the French fleas eat you both alive

And your room smells

And the toilet doesn't flush

And the locals treat you mean

And the service takes too long

Can this Lanadelchick ever write intelligent lyrics about Real life issues like the lyrics above?? I don't think so. 

Omg just heard the coolest artist ever. Super underground you def haven’t heard of her. Her name is Lana Del Rey and she’s from arkansas nevada alabama mississippi kansas New York. She’s very vintage and Americana. Go listen to her before she blows up too much

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

reading this was an experience omg 

3 hours ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

This aged well

I literally screamed when I read that

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

in all seriousness it's so stupid & unfair that people thought she was a completely manufactured industry plant with no real talent because she had a stage name & lip fillers :rip: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

On 7/12/2021 at 6:39 PM, Surf Noir said:

in all seriousness it's so stupid & unfair that people thought she was a completely manufactured industry plant with no real talent because she had a stage name & lip fillers :rip: 

Didn't her lips got bigger over time?

Mfhp.gif