salvatore

Lana Del Rey: All 113 Songs Ranked, a Critics List

24 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Speaking of AkA lizzy does anyone have a download link? Preferably not google drive so I can download as an actual album 

http://lanaboards.com/topic/12625-possible-leak-lana-del-rey-aka-lizzy-grant-flac-16bit44hz-cd-quality

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

not god save our young ears ranking higher than florida kilos and is this happiness....:bye:

also i don’t get why season of the witch is ranked so low?? it’s one of her best covers

it feels like she’s in perspective of the “witch” in question and the “oh nooo must be the season witchhh” is filled with sarcasm and it’s just sexy .. makes me want it to be October already and pretend im on ahs coven 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

my top ten in no particular order is most definitely this grab bag of taste

- shades of cool

- pretty when i cry

- radio

- yayo

- heroin

- get free

- white dress

- yosemite

- hope is a dangerous thing

- venice bitch

but i think her objective best is something along these lines

- white dress

- change

- video games

- ride

- hope is a dangerous thing

- the greatest

- venice bitch

- yosemite

- brooklyn baby

- yayo

4 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

NFR is one of her best songs and stfu

Not when her other songs exist :hooker:

Kiss Kiss

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

6 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Not when her other songs exist :hooker:

Kiss Kiss

:eek: I can't believe how tasteless LB users are. The way u chose BLT over Living Legend for leak of the year. You think that DTWD and WaH are better than Yosemite and ur fav track is summertime sadness remix. Where am I...?

Mmeow~

2 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

:eek: I can't believe how tasteless LB users are. The way u chose BLT over Living Legend for leak of the year. You think that DTWD and WaH are better than Yosemite and ur fav track is summertime sadness remix. Where am I...?

Girl wtf??...

I know no one on this site who likes the Summertime Sadness remix, a lot of people love Yosemite and tbh so many 2020 leaks would have deserved to be leak of the year so there's that 

If you love NFR that's good and there's nothing wrong about it but that ranking is complete trash and that NFR is placed so high while some real career highlights get ranked way too low seems like a bad joke...

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

9 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Girl wtf??...

I know no one on this site who likes the Summertime Sadness remix, a lot of people love Yosemite and tbh so many 2020 leaks would have deserved to be leak of the year so there's that 

If you love NFR that's good and there's nothing wrong about it but that ranking is complete trash and that NFR is placed so high while some real career highlights get ranked way too low seems like a bad joke...

:stareney2: Girl... It was an obv sarcasm

Mmeow~

Just now, DeluluKing said:

:stareney2: Girl... It was an obv sarcasm

:crying2::crying2::bebe:

Forgive me ...I'm in a bad mood today :bebe:

Spoiler

Yosemite remains a career highlight :illumilana2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

8 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

:crying2::crying2::bebe:

Forgive me ...I'm in a bad mood today :bebe:

Reveal hidden contents

Yosemite remains a career highlight :illumilana2:

It's ok. Yosemite is the mood but It's not the song that you listen on repeat tho. It is a spiritual reset.

I love how we called ourselves girls XD It was so funny.

5 minutes ago, heroinmelodies said:

hope that was sarcasm as well :eek:

:eek: Wel. It was not. I love NFR and I can't believe it's not appreciated... But idc tbh.

Mmeow~

2 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

It's ok. Yosemite is the mood but It's not the song that you listen on repeat tho. It is a spiritual reset.

:eek: Wel. It was not. I love NFR and I can't believe it's not appreciated...

That's true Yosemite is a spiritual reset:legend:

And yes it was funny :omfg2:

Spoiler

Let's don't argue about NFR anymore though 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

3 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

:eek: Wel. It was not. I love NFR and I can't believe it's not appreciated...

her most underwhelming and flavourless title track to date, can’t believe it’s so praised :oprah3:

Just now, heroinmelodies said:

her most underwhelming and flavourless title track to date, can’t believe it’s so praised :oprah3:

:crossed: It is the power of Lana's music. lots of songs for different tastes. I hate Video Games for example.

Mmeow~

4 minutes ago, heroinmelodies said:

Spill bestie:hooker:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

On 4/2/2021 at 12:16 PM, evalionisameme said:

I just don’t find it that interesting even structure wise , if we’re going to go from a musical structure perspective -toxic trumps lanas entire discography, there’s more to a song for me personally.

If we’re talking objectively Shades of cool does not have incredible lyrics (not compared to VB at least tbh), they are good but what makes SoC a great song is it’s melody and harmony... 

the chromatic movement of the riff alone is iconic and one among her best 

as for toxic Yes that’s why toxic is the greatest pop song of the 00s but what’s the point of comparing it to Lana?