Elle

Lana Del Rey x Nikki Lane 1 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

16 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

The way I'm listening to BUS on repeat so I force myself to see the appeal of her voice....but it's a hard thing to do. :crying2:

So this is Nikki's music from 2011. She sounds a lot better than in BUS imo, but I just honestly don't think Nikki and Lana's voices mesh well together regardless. There's just too much contrast if that makes sense :tsk:

2 minutes ago, littleseashell said:

So this is Nikki's music from 2011. She sounds a lot better than in BUS imo, but I just honestly don't think Nikki and Lana's voices mesh well together regardless. There's just too much contrast if that makes sense :tsk:

I wanna slap her...

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, littleseashell said:

their duo reminds me of themla and lousie :smokes: obviously lana is thelma 

Well, if she's in Texas with Nikki Lane, she may have gone there to work on their country album. So, can this mean that the RCS is actually finished and ready to released in June? :oic3: I want/need to believe that. :hide:

4 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

People painting Val out to be this villain when the real enemy is hiding in plain sight

Wbk. I knew this wouldn't be the last of Nokia Roach :smokes:

Wtf is going on?

I hope it's not RCS:crying2:

I love BUS and I wouldn’t mind one or two songs with Nikki but a whole album :wat::biblio:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

46 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

QfX8bYPm.png 

wonder if this is part of the project? or just something for fun

Maybe this will be the album cover ?

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I like Nikki Lane but I don't think their  collaborationis has a good chemistry. Their voices don't sound good together in a duet. Nikis voice is so dominant while Lana completely pales, especially since she choses to hold back in collabs lately.

I'd like BUS much more if it was a Niki-only song. 

Not here for an album whete Niki constantly overshadows Lana. Especially since it will delay any further soloprojects

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

20 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Maybe this will be the album cover ?

I was about to ask the same thing lol

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif