Elle

Lana Del Rey x Nikki Lane 1 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I am trying to have positive thoughts :lmaoney:

this might end up to be a very nice project , right?:toofunny:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

I think she was just stressed out about the performance, like she usually is, and wasn’t specifically *not* excited about the album announcement. Please don’t read too much into that, I don’t want another “Jack wants to cut her off!!!1!1!!” situation :facepalm:

1 hour ago, Lustformoney said:

the way she shelved the The weeknd, Asap Rocky and Tlsp albums yet she releases this shit. no words

Spill queen:hooker:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

19 minutes ago, heroinmelodies said:

things nobody asked for :awk: hope she keeps it

:oic:

59 minutes ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

casually anticipating this country album :omg: i have low expectations but i'm thinking we might end up pleasantly surprised by Lana's interpretation of country :omg:

Hide contents

i'm kind of feeling a yeehaw i'm at the ranch with my friend era for her :omg:

fmejZP7.jpg

Aww, that Patrick cowboy  is so cute :party:

I would love to hear what their other songs sound like but I'm really hoping the collaborative album isn't RCS. I don't mind that Lana wants to release the album with Nikki but as long as it's not RCS then I'm fine with the idea. :oprah3:

can we talk about how nikki jumped up and down when lana announced that she wants to release the album in the future? that was a cute moment

21 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

BUS is a cute song but i do not want an entire collab album, let alone a fucking entire country album. lana what are doing!???? :oprah3:

Being happy and authentic?

This will be the first lana del rey album i can say to my grandkids that I’ve never listened to. :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

52 minutes ago, Aphrodite said:

Ok but. In october, most of us thought we were gonna hate BUS on Chemtrails, but at the end, many of us like it, because it's really pretty. So i think we shouldn't start with prejudices, cause this might be a nice project, and Lana knows what she wants with her music, where she is going. let's not be negative, maybe we'll like this! <3 :wub:

i hated Bussy since the live performance and still hate it :sideeye: i know im gonna play this album once and then pretend that it doesnt exist