Elle

Lana Del Rey x Nikki Lane 1 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i hated Bussy since the live performance and still hate it :sideeye: i know im gonna play this album once and then pretend that it doesnt exist

As you should 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

4 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i hated Bussy since the live performance and still hate it :sideeye: i know im gonna play this album once and then pretend that it doesnt exist

She's gonna scrap the project, don't even worry about it. :hottie:

I wonder if the “Americana songs with Nikki Lane” she talked about in that COCC delay stream a couple of months ago was referring to this or if she’s also just gonna be all over the covers album that’s probs never gonna come out. 

qfrWuBl.png

50 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

If this album is in anyway like this...then I'll love it.

Wait YES. I've always loved this one :hair: 

Maybe they can make one like this one too?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I’m super exited about this!! I loved the mood and instrumental of BUS, the live performance from last night’s instrumentals were really nice too!! I’m not a super big fan of their live vocals together (as others have said, they do kinda clash) but BUS studio was super good and their vocals blended perfectly

this is obviously not RCS since Lana would have said ‘our new album RCS’ since she’s already announced it. 

I love the chaos of having two pre-release threads though, but I still want RCS to be out in June. 

"Don’t forget me"

12 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

this is obviously not RCS since Lana would have said ‘our new album RCS’ since she’s already announced it. 

I mean she didnt name Cocc too when she announced that Bus will be on the upcoming album:bebe:

Just now, Lustformoney said:

I mean she didnt name Cocc too when she announced that Bus will be on the upcoming album:bebe:

yeah but by then she had only the one album announced! And she had just released LMLYLAW which she also (aside from Twitter) called her ‘next album’

"Don’t forget me"

2 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

Stop with the negativityyy, I think it will be a nice project! :icant:

I'm sorry but that's just how some of us feel and we are allowed to express our opinions on here as far as I know :oprah3:

I don't feel excited at all for this project  and that's so frustrating bc I never felt for a Lana project this way before...

I LOVE BUS but a whole country album featuring Miss Lane is just too much for me ...like I'm really scared I won't like that yehaww album. 2 or 3  songs would be okay but more songs....idk how to feel about that:biblio: :crying2:

Also I  might be the only who don't like the title Rock Candy Sweet and I'm not sure if we get the revenge album we want or we think we get...so I'm scared about that project as well...just hope Zach will be the producer of it or one of the producers and that Dealer will be on it...so yeah Dealer is basically the only thing I'm really  excited about  right now and well I just hope we get this song in the near future

Always trying to be positive but yeah I'm negative for once and it is what it is so let some of us be negative :bebe:

I'm happy for all of you who are excited about this project but there needs also to be a place for people who are not excited for it:trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: