Elle

Lana Del Rey x Nikki Lane 1 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

@Pico Boulevard I never said you can't be negative, but it was just hard to see the overwhelming negativity when we don't really know anything yet lol. :air: I understand, I wasn't hyped for Chemtrails 95% of the pre-release but it turned out better than I anticipated, so I just hope this will turn out good too. :3

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

12 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

@Pico Boulevard I never said you can't be negative, but it was just hard to see the overwhelming negativity when we don't really know anything yet lol. :air: I understand, I wasn't hyped for Chemtrails 95% of the pre-release but it turned out better than I anticipated, so I just hope this will turn out good too. :3

Oh I'm sorry than I got it wrong :'))

I can understand that it is hard to see a lot of negavity though ....

There was never a Lana project I didn't liked so yeah I hope it turns good but for now I'm not excited but yeah ( or should I say yehaww lol)

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, urgirl said:

the '1' in the title :giggle:

I hope we will never see a '2' in a title :hooker:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I'm not going to go all in on this one just yet. this is the same woman who told us we were getting a cover album on Christmas and a 25 unreleased track album so i'm still a bit skeptical. however, if it does happen, i actually don't think i would hate it even though i don't usually like country. i like breaking up slowly, so i'd be okay with an album of songs somewhat like that. 

imageproxy.jpg

3 hours ago, deadlyynightshade said:

I am trying to have positive thoughts :lmaoney:

this might end up to be a very nice project , right?:toofunny:

I hope this ends up being a nice project too, but tbh I feel zero excitement for this :toofunny:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

4 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

Manifesting Angels Forever and Wild One on this record 

Edit: Also Color Blue, Fine China, and The Ocean

Do you really want those songs ruined with another voice tho? Let's reserve them for RCS :smile:

8 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

Manifesting Angels Forever and Wild One on this record 

Edit: Also Color Blue, Fine China, and The Ocean

no nikki would ruin these godly unreleased

we need to manifest that this album does not see the light of day or ends up being primarily nikkis project 

Oh goodie another pre pre release thread :smokes3:

im fully convinced now that being a Lana stan is really just some kind of purgatory where we are constantly anticipating like 17 projects and we may only ever get two of them. 

also the Nikki hate is so stale 

Honestly I quite like BUS. It's a sweet yet heart breaking melody, however an ENTIRE album of them both singing together? Idk chief. Lana and Nikki's voices are just too different for them to be able to harmonize in a pleasant way with each other :um2:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I mean there is some good country music but it is it bad that I don't have faith in this album:bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

the first Lana album I genuinely hope gets scrapped:brandy: and I hope it’s gonna be  because not releasing TLSP alternative masterpiece album but deciding to releasing this is a hate crime I’m not going to accept :oprah3: