Elle

Lana Del Rey x Nikki Lane 1 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

30 minutes ago, recklessdaughter said:

The entire concept of a country girls collab album just makes me think of Trio, which makes me believe there’s no possible way for this to be bad. 

Hide contents

omg this is gorgeous, didn't even know this project existed so thank u!

aOaIzH2.gif

am i delusional for thinking it'll definitely come out? like i kinda believe it's done and ready to go, maybe it's just been tabled for a bit so the release can be after cocc :tommy: also still not sure this and RCS are different things.... if they are our girl has been hard at work

sUcVobB.png

even if you’re excited for this i hope y’all are aware that lanas voice is barely going to be audible cause nikkis voice is gonna swallow hers :popcorn:

why couldn’t she be like gaga and do a collab album with one of her old man idols like bruce springsteen or something 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

1 hour ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

they're gonna rework I Talk Too Jesus and You're Gonna Love Me, and you will like it, I have seen it

If Nikki goes anywhere NEAR i talk to jesus i will write a formal complaint to the earth. 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

they're gonna rework I Talk Too Jesus and You're Gonna Love Me, and you will like it, I have seen it

YGLM being my favourite song ever made by anyone ever I would gladly give several decades of my life to hear a proper version of it, joke's on Lanz

ZKcaooE.png

23 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

These are coming too :xgiggle:

I'm suddenly very here for a country album if we're getting these two songs :beyonce:

imageproxy.jpg