Elle

Lana Del Rey x Nikki Lane 1 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

10 minutes ago, Pin Up Galore said:

when this becomes a Lana x Nikki x Zella album produced by Dan Auerbach and they become a better version of HAIM :hype:

anyone can be a better version of HAIM

(also taylor swift would have an actual RAGE if lana started a country group without her. she'd seek out Courtney Love's hex skills)

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I don’t listen to country music but I’m open minded to what it can be and I’ve let go of the prejudices I had about it like a simple music history 101 class would really benefit everybody! It’s influence in Lana’s catalogue is pretty consistent and prominent, keep an open mind and I think she might surprise us :)

UbsOye5.png

41 minutes ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

not all the libz crying about a country album

stay triggered and god bless america

close the thread this is the funniest post ever 

1 hour ago, littleredpartydress said:

Feel like pure shit just want HER back

where has she gone..

Somewhere in the countryside :xgiggle:

1 hour ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

i need this in studio bc of those annoying teens SCREECHING

IFKR, but who can blame them? Let's be patient, a few more months :xgiggle:

1 hour ago, past the bushes said:

we won :xgiggle:

Let's celebrate ladies :xgiggle:

1 hour ago, Super Movie said:

I'm suddenly very here for a country album if we're getting these two songs :beyonce:

Well, the're coming sis :xgiggle:

To be honest, for some reason I feel like this album, if it gets released, will not be full-on country lol :oic3:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

5 hours ago, barttttender said:

Omg. The weight and the outfit - probably her worst look ever. 

mod note: user was warned for this post

Really? Warned by an admin for expressing an opinion on the aesthetic of a pop star's PUBLIC appearance? Is this a joke? Like, is this real life? WOW. So, this is how far PC America goes. Whatever happened to f-ing freedom of speech?

4 minutes ago, barttttender said:

Really? Warned by an admin for expressing an opinion on the aesthetic of a pop star's PUBLIC appearance? Is this a joke? Like, is this real life? WOW. So, this is how far PC America goes. Whatever happened to f-ing freedom of speech?

Saying something negative about someone's weight is not freedom of speech, is bullying 

10 minutes ago, barttttender said:

Not a warning point on a fucking pop music forum being a freedom of speech violation fjckksks

fyi commenting on a pop star's public appearance is not the same thing as calling "the weight and outfit" her worst look ever :kiss3: that's unnecessary rude and hurtful to everyone even if lana will never see it herself. also btw freedom of speech is less "i can say what i want and nobody can get mad at me for it" and more that the government can't suppress your right to speak ex. restrictions in the press

sUcVobB.png

... anyways i just hope this has nancy sinatra energy.... PLEASE give me summer wine 2.0, some velvet morning :dance: nancy & lee = nikki & lana :trisha:

i'll have country if it isn't the "more and more stripped down" thing that her and jack kept talking about, because "stripped down" country is slightly less appealing to me for lana. not bad at all in terms of music but in terms of lana i love the fullness of her work and being more stripped down just is less appealing to me! but still okay

sUcVobB.png

Country music can actually be really interesting and complex.
That song...3 minutes of 4 chords on repeat. And it's not even about chords, cause there are a lot of legendary but simple songs. It's about what you do with them. BUS turned out being very flat. But I need to listen to this Nikki girl to understand if she is capable of something better.

4 hours ago, new gods said:

even if you’re excited for this i hope y’all are aware that lanas voice is barely going to be audible cause nikkis voice is gonna swallow hers :popcorn:

why couldn’t she be like gaga and do a collab album with one of her old man idols like bruce springsteen or something 

Yeeees I would love a Bruce Springsteen collab so much :trisha: hopefully they will collab some day ..manifesting :gurl:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: