Elle

Lana Del Rey x Nikki Lane 1 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Tbh I think this will happen because there is Nikki to hold her accountable to a certain timetable, if they’ve discussed what the release will look like. No fake dates with this one I think, otherwise I think that speaks more to Lana if she continues to do so even with projects where someone else is equally involved. That’s irresponsible and immature, not to mention unprofessional 

UbsOye5.png

4 hours ago, new gods said:

even if you’re excited for this i hope y’all are aware that lanas voice is barely going to be audible cause nikkis voice is gonna swallow hers :popcorn:

why couldn’t she be like gaga and do a collab album with one of her old man idols like bruce springsteen or something 

that's only a problem with live performances

jack mixed them well on the album

6 hours ago, honeybadger said:

that's really nice of you to say, kindly fuck off :sideeye:

Lmao!

i love how 'fuck off' is cool with the admin. But pointing out someone looks unhealthy (which is what being being fat means, in case you didn't know) is frowned upon. 

i love Lana to death. But what am i supposed to say??? That she looks great! Nope. I don't live in PC  America, where apparently guns in schools are cool but "body shaming" is not. I mean, cry me a f-ing river. ? 

i know i'm a minority in this but i actually like BUS and nikki's voice cause it reminds me of miley's voice, so i'm kinda down for it! not a big country fan tho, but it would happen sometime with or without nikki, so i'll just accept it as fate :eek:

2 hours ago, barttttender said:

Really? Warned by an admin for expressing an opinion on the aesthetic of a pop star's PUBLIC appearance? Is this a joke? Like, is this real life? WOW. So, this is how far PC America goes. Whatever happened to f-ing freedom of speech?

if u don't like it, door's that way henny :creep:

also PC America? shit like that is offensive anywhere in the world, not just the States, cut the right-wing crap

Capture.jpg

Just now, barttttender said:

Lmao!

i love how 'fuck off' is cool with the admin. But pointing out someone looks unhealthy (which is what being being fat means, in case you didn't know) is frowned upon. 

i love Lana to death. But what am i supposed to say??? That she looks great! Nope. I don't live in PC  America, where apparently guns in schools are cool but "body shaming" is not. I mean, cry me a f-ing river. ? 

Girl you need to chill :diva:

And in what universe are you living  that Lana looks unhealthy which is what being fat means....:wtf2:  

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 hour ago, barttttender said:

Lmao!

:xcry: i mean all i told you to do was fuck off... it's not like you have to listen. clearly you didn't anyways so whatever and i didn't call you disgusting and shame your looks which, with some liberties on my behalf, is what you said about her. also being fat does not mean being unhealthy, being thin does not mean healthy, etc etc. but i don't plan to take time out of my day to educate you on that!

anyways i still think nancy (& lee) vibes are what we need on this album, like barrie & lana but instead nikki & lana :sass: for all us sapphics too

sUcVobB.png

i love Lana to death. But what am i supposed to say??? That she looks great! Nope.

How about nothing at all? 

If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything.

It's one thing to say you don't like her outfit or something, sure, fine. But to start crticising her weight? Not on my forum.

Body shaming will not be tolerated here, and that's final x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I’m not sold on this project or Nikki but the way I look at it is if it’s something that Lana wants to do then I support. She’s giving me 7 solid albums of pure joy so I’ll survive. 

Lmao!

i mean i feel like i can kind of see what you’re trying (very badly) to say but being fat doesn’t mean someone’s unhealthy :rip: like, u know that right??.. personally in my life when i was the fattest I’ve ever been I ate 10x healthier than when i was skinny :awkney:

RVhKIwP.gif

i mean.... idk if i'll want it but i'll keep it in my itunes and maybe move breaking up slowly onto it from chemtrails. i'll also make it all only crediting Lana with Nikki as a featured artist in my itunes lmaooo

also waiting for the solo BUS demo to leak (if there is one, considering what nikki said to rolling stone i think it was) and i'll wait for the solo demos for this to leak as well 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 hours ago, Sugar Venom said:

Tbh I think this will happen because there is Nikki to hold her accountable to a certain timetable, if they’ve discussed what the release will look like. No fake dates with this one I think, otherwise I think that speaks more to Lana if she continues to do so even with projects where someone else is equally involved. That’s irresponsible and immature, not to mention unprofessional 

I do think it’ll happen, but it’s very very unlikely they’ve set a date yet (or at least a concrete one).. anytime it’s brought up (live like last night or in magazine interviews) they’ve been very vague “we’ve been working on songs that should come out eventually”

assuming RCS is still on for June 1st, I can see this being a fall/winter/early 2022 album 

"Don’t forget me"