Elle

Lana Del Rey x Nikki Lane 1 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, barttttender said:

Really? Hitting people? And that's okay to say?!!!!!! LMAO. 

That's the thing with PC America. People's career gets terminated over something like a Tweet. But then the shit that comes out of people REACTING to the tweet is like 59009 times worse.

Just look at how Lana's being scrutinsed every day about everything she says or does. It's a nation-wide sickness, this PC shit, and it's killing your democracy and freedom of speech. Sorry, Americans. 

You should focus on gun violence in school, and stop worrying about what some random dude thinks about LDR's weight gain. Just sayin'

suck my dick and Lana Del Rey’s dick

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

I'm kinda getting a little bit excited for this ( If RCS isn't country). Breaking Up Slowly really grew on me on and I love it  now and I checked Nikki's discography out and she has a couple of songs I enjoyed.  Just hoping they experimented a little bit with the country sound & added blues, jazz or rock elements to it. Something like the DTWD bridge would be definetly a serve !! Anyways I think this one could be such a nice side project to have if she releases it  while she serves different sounds with her future  albums.

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

7 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Just joined recently and I have to leave something on a pre-release thread. No clue what this will entail but am I the only person excited to see the Nikki collab album (doesn't seem like this is that?! ) --- :pray: pls be good pls be good :pray:

Yes :eartha:

18 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Just joined recently and I have to leave something on a pre-release thread. No clue what this will entail but am I the only person excited to see the Nikki collab album (doesn't seem like this is that?! ) --- :pray: pls be good pls be good :pray:

don't worry, i'm excited for the nikki lane collab album as well! :) also, welcome to lanaboards! :wave2: 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

On 4/29/2021 at 11:31 PM, SoftwareUpgrade said:

i am excited for anything lana touches 

faSE.gif

On 4/10/2021 at 6:06 PM, barttttender said:

Really? Hitting people? And that's okay to say?!!!!!! LMAO. 

That's the thing with PC America. People's career gets terminated over something like a Tweet. But then the shit that comes out of people REACTING to the tweet is like 59009 times worse.

Just look at how Lana's being scrutinsed every day about everything she says or does. It's a nation-wide sickness, this PC shit, and it's killing your democracy and freedom of speech. Sorry, Americans. 

You should focus on gun violence in school, and stop worrying about what some random dude thinks about LDR's weight gain. Just sayin'

quit bitching about "PC shit". and freedom of speech was never about freedom from consequences.

giphy.gif

delete this please, a lot of people asking you to delete, its triggering for so many people, there are people that faint and feel sick, please im begging you to delete it, delete thread right now, its forbidden and iIIegal in many countries to post something like that, people are crying–

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

8 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

delete this please, a lot of people asking you to delete, its triggering for so many people, there are people that faint and feel sick, please im begging you to delete it, delete thread right now, its forbidden and iIIegal in many countries to post something like that, people are crying–

girl that's the symptoms of radiation poisoning

D.png

32 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Nikki Lane Chernobyl threat confirmed

This made my night:thumb:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆