Elle

Lana Del Rey x Nikki Lane 1 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Love the new song. Really fun writing. Such a Lizzy grant title. :defeated: She never stops and I'm so thankful. She's in her Your Band Is All The Rage and All Smiles bag 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Now im actually curious about that collab album.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

nikki lane looked at us and LAUGHED the song was good so this might be a serve I still can't stand country music but I'll take it

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, scarlettohara said:

i was just thinking how perfect of a title that would be for the album and the picture you picked fits so well. imagine them though in like 1890s saloon costumes with this sepia tone, maybe like burn marks around the side. ugh i realy hope this is the next project

imagine them dressed like that and the photos shows them having fun and cheering at the saloon that'd be such a fun concept

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I knew that when Lana said she wanted to do country, she didn't mean "yeehaw beer in my pick-up truck with my dog and some random blonde women" country, she meant classic country. Like Happiest Girl In The Whole U.S.A or End of The World, which are both songs she covered in the Lizzy days :dua: I have a feeling that if this project is ever released, it'll turn out really well

imageproxy.jpg

okay, i just listened to the full song (i was too tired last night lol) & i like it! it has this early 50's vibe which i find intriguing! :flutter: i've gotta be honest, i'm not a huge fan of nikki's voice, at least, not in this song, but i don't think i should make that many judgements because this is just a live performance & it'll probably sound more balanced in the studio version! :true: 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

5 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

Concept idea: instead of Lana x Nikki album, they should also include Miles Kane. Since Lana already recorded an album worth of songs with TLSP, having a mix between country and whatever Dealer is would be amazing!

Nice try jessica but its yeehaw and its a jamboree

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

okay, i just listened to the full song (i was too tired last night lol) & i like it! it has this early 50's vibe which i find intriguing! :flutter: i've gotta be honest, i'm not a huge fan of nikki's voice, at least, not in this song, but i don't think i should make that many judgements because this is just a live performance & it'll probably sound more balanced in the studio version! :true: 

How do u not love her voice….

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

28 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

Concept idea: instead of Lana x Nikki album, they should also include Miles Kane. Since Lana already recorded an album worth of songs with TLSP, having a mix between country and whatever Dealer is would be amazing!

Your mind! Manifesting a Lana x Nikki x Miles Kane album without Nikki! Imagine a country album that was produced by Mike Dean and doesn't sound Country at all. Can't wait to see Lana serving country looks in the exact same way she did during BTD :flutter:

Spoiler

Don't come for me, I'm just kidding :ma:

Spoiler

I really don't want a Country album though :rip:

Spoiler

Unless it's produced by Mike Dean :ma:

Spoiler

And without Nikki 

Spoiler

Just kidding

Spoiler

giphy.gif