Elle

Lana Del Rey x Nikki Lane 1 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I'm excited about this. When Lana does things for herself, it always ends up being a high quality content. Nikki is her friend and what is better than stay close to friends after a breakup???

I'm not a fan of country, the closest that I could get into is Leighton Meester Summer Girl, but I'm sure that this record will slay

But please God, don't let it RCS. We don't deserve that

1 hour ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Wtf is going on?

I hope it's not RCS:crying2:

I love BUS and I wouldn’t mind one or two songs with Nikki but a whole album :wat::biblio:

saaaaame.

also is country her new thing? like is it here to stay? for good? :biblio:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

6 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Why are we pretending that Lana doesn't want this as well? :crossed:

Oh we're not pretending, we've been known that she lacks taste. 

:troll: jk jk....but yeah, I totally get that people don't want this.

I'm like whatever at this point. I just hope so much that she treats this professionally and doesnt just dismiss it after announcing it/never posting any promo/ you know...injust wanna see her care about her work. 

Nikki and Lana met during her UV era as they both had Dan Auerbach produce their albums around the same time! UV 2.0 y’-all :troll:

I listened to Nikki’s music tonight. It’s much more uptempo than Lana’s and quite fun. I can think of so many ways this collab will turn out but I’m still hesitant because their vocals are so different and Lana has a tendency to slow down her songs

Country isn't my favorite genre but I can listen to it. That being said, I wonder how much I'll play this country album of theirs even if it turns out to be pretty good. I've even started to notice that I'm not playing Chemtrails that often and it's just the second week after it's release, and it wasn't even that much country. :ohno:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png